Home General Discussion

The Irish Family is about to expand...

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well probably the most important announcement of my life is now upon me, I'd like to announce that as of 2:30pm today we confirmed that we are expecting and tha Amanda is with child!!! We weren't trying at all and in a sense this is definitely a miracle baby considering the odds and precautions we took but we have never been happier! Once we get our first ultrasound we should find out the gender and wether or not it is twins since they run heavily on both sides of the family but we have names picked out for boy or girl and twins of each too :) Amanda is somewhere between 4-5 weeks along and is feeling great and is absolutely glowing! Thank you all for being such a brilliant part of our family and for letting me share this with y'all! We will keep you all posted as we find more and more out!
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Well probably the most important announcement of my life is now upon me, I'd like to announce that as of 2:30pm today we confirmed that we are expecting and tha Amanda is with child!!! We weren't trying at all and in a sense this is definitely a miracle baby considering the odds and precautions we took but we have never been happier! Once we get our first ultrasound we should find out the gender and wether or not it is twins since they run heavily on both sides of the family but we have names picked out for boy or girl and twins of each too :) Amanda is somewhere between 4-5 weeks along and is feeling great and is absolutely glowing! Thank you all for being such a brilliant part of our family and for letting me share this with y'all! We will keep you all posted as we find more and more out!
    FRIGGIN AWESOME BRETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats dude!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to you both! Very exciting news!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Congrats
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Congrats! Time to start a new cigar fund for the baby(ies) if you get my drift ;)
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Awesome for you guys... Huge congrats!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Many, many congratulations and well wishes for you and Amanda, little brother! I'm super stoked for both of you!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Congatulations!!!! That's awesome!!!! I wish you two the best and please send updates
    Money can't buy taste
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    NICE! Congrats!
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Congrats brother, this is awesome news! Couldn't be happier for the both of you!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    So happy for ya buddy! Congrats!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Wait does this mean no more his and her reviews :( ?
    Money can't buy taste
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Wait does this mean no more his and her reviews :( ?
    Now it will be his, hers, and his reviews!!!!! (Yes, I'm predicting a boy already)!!!
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations.
    There's nothing like A child to bring and keep families closer together.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!!!! Always great to see amazing people bring more amazing people into the world.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Congrat Brett and Amanda! Explains the absence more than anything, so I guess the reviews are now really on hold! HA!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Congratulations.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Congrats brother this is awesome news. Being a parent is challenging, but rewarding. God Bless you and Amanda and the peanut.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    go irish go. the irish are multiplying...
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Congrats to you both!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Holy ish bro, Freaking awesome!!!! Congrats to you and Amanda!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Awesome news Brett...congrats to you and the family
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to EVERYONE! This is a very emotional and challenging day to say the least and breaking the news to Mom and Dad has been very trying and stressful, but everything is going well ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations man! Best of luck to you, the lady, and the upcoming little one!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Congrats brother!
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Congratulations Brett and Amanda!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Sweet, congratulations to you both.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    This is wonderful news, congratulations to the both of you

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Congrats Brett and Amanda. Better you than me. Big Smile [:D]
  • IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    That's great! Glad you're happy and the best to three of you :)
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Awesome news little brother, enjoy every 2nd of it! Glad all is well with u momma and babie(s)