Home General Discussion

Little Monsters update?

Anyone know the status of the Little Monsters? Was wondering if they're to arrive to ccom any time soon? I feel like I've had my pre-order sitting there forever, haha. Just getting anxious, is all :)

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    jswaykos:
    Anyone know the status of the Little Monsters? Was wondering if they're to arrive to ccom any time soon? I feel like I've had my pre-order sitting there forever, haha. Just getting anxious, is all :)
    I've asked and been told they are arriving "very soon" so I would imagine some time next week... but I hear ya... I'm ready for them to show up too!
  • jswaykosjswaykos Posts: 53
    robbyras:
    jswaykos:
    I've asked and been told they are arriving "very soon" so I would imagine some time next week... but I hear ya... I'm ready for them to show up too!
    Yeah, they seem to be arriving most everywhere now. My local just got theirs in yesterday.
    yeah, it won;t be long...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    were these ordered off the site or our reps?
    phobicsquirrel:
    were these ordered off the site or our reps?
    I ordered mine directly from The Beard... don't think they were actually listed on the site
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Got mine through Timmy. I saw another website saying they just cleared customs the other day and should arrive there on Friday...so hopefully in the next few days they will depart!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Got mine through Timmy. I saw another website saying they just cleared customs the other day and should arrive there on Friday...so hopefully in the next few days they will depart!
    yeah, and obviously, some other places got them already... I'm sure there is some kinda of "order of receipt" and Ccom seems to be at the lower end... no biggie to me... I'd rather spend my $ here and wait a little longer...
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    robbyras:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    yeah, and obviously, some other places got them already... I'm sure there is some kinda of "order of receipt" and Ccom seems to be at the lower end... no biggie to me... I'd rather spend my $ here and wait a little longer...
    + 1
    just got a call and my Lil Boris are being shipped to me today... kinda shocked that they are shipping before my lil monsters...
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    Had mine resting for a week now but I didn't order them from here.
    robbyras:
    just got a call and my Lil Boris are being shipped to me today... kinda shocked that they are shipping before my lil monsters...
    Ha! I was just searching for this thread to bump it. Seems that EVERYWHERE has gotten in their Little Monsters, now. I picked up a box locally and wanted to still get another from ccom, but the money is burning a hole in my pocket!
    kaelaria:
    Had mine resting for a week now but I didn't order them from here.
    yeah I ended up ordering 3 from Ccom... one is for me, one is to be part of a review/giveaway on my site and the other if going straight to a deserving forum member... I had a feeling that other places would get theirs faster, but I wanted my $ to be spent here...
    Same here, everywhere else has gotten their little monsters in, waiting for CCom, and I'm still waiting on my little boris hopefully they send it out today so I can get it by Saturday but I doubt that
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Should be in stock this week. Got a huge allocation so ours was shipping from the factory!
    Alex Svenson:
    Should be in stock this week. Got a huge allocation so ours was shipping from the factory!
    Sounds great Alex it should be worth the wait, thanks for the update
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    I got on here just to look up this thread.. To find it at the top already :). Anyways, we just got back from our local b&m. The owner was recommending these to us. We passed due to price which leads me to my question. What is the running price on the Little Monsters box? Appreciate any help with this :)
    How much was the b&m asking for them?
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    big chunks:
    How much was the b&m asking for them?
    I believe 79.99
    Pm to you
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Oh, you could be ours....
    Anything yet? Seems like they're always "on the docks" when I call. I act like I don't have anything to smoke in the mean time...
    they'rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere

IMG_20120712_114818.
  • IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    Anyone mind sending me a pm on the price of these? I'm just curious.
    IONTC:
    Anyone mind sending me a pm on the price of these? I'm just curious.
    ----- $75/box of 10.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Just checked USPS and they said mine from ccom should be delivered today...........come on 430pm........
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Bombay:
    Just checked USPS and they said mine from ccom should be delivered today...........come on 430pm........
    +1 mine are coming today also.
    I also received my boxes, just want to try one rott
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Im gonna fire up the Mum tonight. Maybe I'll smoke another one, too. Seems nobody else is smoking em yet for some reason. They're cigars, not trophies, set em on fire and help me review the damn things people!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Do it, that's why you get 2
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Trident:
    Do it, that's why you get 2
    I have one of each... they were a gift from my main man Jiunn. Be sent em for me to enjoy, so by god that's what I'm gonna do!