Home Cigar 101

after you guys smoke a cigar, does it make you wanna poop?

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
You think I'm joking, I'm not. It really does make me wanna poopie.

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been sick to my stomach......... thats about it.........
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Lmao nope don't have that problem at all! Maybe try Metamucil and start getting more regular
    Money can't buy taste
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:

Are you eating it or smoking it? The cigar that is.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Ita the nicotine... When I was a smoker, had I have a smoke every morning before.... I've had it happen with a cigar before too, specifically a strong one
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    See. Dustin gets me again. I am very regular thank you very much. I poop once a day. Sometimes twice. What have you guys turned this forum into? GOSH
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes.... you just get so relaxed and you have to complete the experience with a nice dump.

hypothetically, I may have done both simultaneously
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    jliu:
    See. Dustin gets me again. I am very regular thank you very much. I poop once a day. Sometimes twice. What have you guys turned this forum into? GOSH
    But you also eat bacon double burgers dude... That stuff is horrid for your system. Eat more fruit, veggies, brown rice...
    oh geez. leave me alone mom. hahah no really though. I ate pretty healthy throughout the week and go nuts in the weekends generally. I love to get a good work out in (lift and cardio)
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Yup. Yet another reason I enjoy coronas. Can't get through a toro without leaving it alone for too long sometimes. Not really. Well...maybe.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. How 'bout them 9ers?? (he said, changing the subject...). :-)

the niners probably take massive uber poopies. they're big guys. I gotta give it up to my MIZZOU boy Justin Smith
    GO RAYDUZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I could have told ya who's thread this was just from the title.
    Direwolf:
    I could have told ya who's thread this was just from the title.
    Maybe it should read after smoking do you feel the need for a white owl?
    Money can't buy taste
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    catfishbluezz:
    GO RAYDUZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    +1 to this as far as california teams go. But I gotta say growing up near Boston . . . . I still bleed red white white and blue.
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    and as to the topic of this thread, Jiunn, remember how we talked about this not being a members only kinda thing but that anyone out there with an internet connection can read this stuff. . . . . LOL.
    I am quite the slow learner huh? haha that's ok. It's natural.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not Poopie...it's a Shizza
    Bigshizza:
    It's not Poopie...it's a Shizza
    Lmao what a perfect name to comment on this!!
    Money can't buy taste
    shizza poopies
    jliu:
    shizza poopies
    Bigshizza poopies!!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • jon00jonjon00jon Posts: 45
    Does pooping whilst smoking count? lol
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would make a great air freshener!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Da f*ck is goin on in this thread?!?!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTH ? I just knew this had to be a joke but no cant say that it does but my wife thinks I'm full of crap.
    one hundred percent serious. watch. after I have this T52 toro, I'm gonna wanna go poop.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    It's actually a darwinian response. Your natural ghey tendencies are what is creating the urge to expel your bowels. You see, you have a rather large, round rod constantly going into your mouth and you are inhaling/exhaling on said cylinder. What seems like many MANY years of evolution in your genes is that your body recognizes these ghey tendencies and thus tries to expunge any and all fecal matter inside your ****, for basically your genes are trained to know what comes next.
    I'd be curious to test you to see how the nicotine's false sense of heart rate and appetite suppressant can also mimic the ghey-ness, but your body is running like a top to get ready to go downtown to pound town.

Don't be ashamed, your a living example that some might say to true evolution, don't fight it, BECOME it...

Also, don't try to cup the balls when you smoke either, that just looks bad.
    hmm. kinda turned on. yea. yea? nooooo silly salamander...
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    I can honestly say a cigar has never caused me to take. Deuce.. but grizzly dip does.
    And its an insta-duece. Its wierd.
    Speaking of poop ... a chick full on took on poop in the club I was in lastnight in Milwaukee.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    What makes you wanna poop? Is it the shape? The smell? Are you smoking the right stogie from the right end?

Here's a clue: Does it take more than three matches to light?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)