Home Non Cigar Related

Look what the cat dragged in...literally.

j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭

Doesn't appear to be injured, just shaken up. I'm hoping it is far enough along to hand raise and release...was able to do that once with a much younger bird...so we'll see.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    And since I know juju is likely to be lurking...no, I won't get a manicure.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hahaha. that's actually pretty cool. i want to give the bird some of my whiskey
    you need to get that forearm hair waxed. geesh
    jliu:
    We can't all be Asians with no body hair my friend. And if I was into waxing my arms, chances are good I'd be into manicures too. Wink [;)]
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    We can't all be Asians with no body hair my friend. And if I was into waxing my arms, chances are good I'd be into manicures too. Wink [;)]
    i cant stand this. f it. wax that bird
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    Right before I cook it for dinner...hope it puts on some weight by then or that'll be a meager meal indeed.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    Hmmmm... I wonder how the people would react if you brought in a goat or a sheep and asked to have it's genitals waxed.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Yeah, unfortunately with cat's you have to do that from time to time. I have saved three humingbirds from my cats mouth so far. All of them have survived as far as I know. He can't seem to swallow them because of the beak and so he just holds them in his mouth with the little tail sticking out.

That little one looks only a few weeks old. Good Luck Joe, hope he makes it.
    Lasabar:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    Hmmmm... I wonder how the people would react if you brought in a goat or a sheep and asked to have it's genitals waxed.
    probably wouldn't be all that bad. batter and deep fry it. it's like sweet potato strings
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like my dogs they are always dragging in some poor critter that wanders into our yard. One time my wife came down stairs and found half a rabbit then once my daughter found a miles head in her bed.
    Yep. Been there done that with half a rabbit. Shredded mice and rats, birds of all kinds, mostly young, but a full grown dove once, lizards, gophers. I don't really mind most of it, I just wish they wouldn't take baby birds from the nest.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    hahaha. that's actually pretty cool. i want to give the bird some of my whiskey
    she looks like she could use it