Home General Discussion

Umm yeah, I need an address please CLOSED

Todd A. in socal. Thanks!!!

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ban ban? i'm surprised not every single person has his addy. PM coming james
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Thanks June. /insert random June phrase here.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    James, you should have went to MVW67 to get it, oh wait, Mikey's my boy, he would NEVER sell me out, unlike Mr. June Bug...............
    bandyt09:
    James, you should have went to MVW67 to get it, oh wait, Mikey's my boy, he would NEVER sell me out, unlike Mr. June Bug...............
    hi everyone. if anyone needs Todd A's addy, please come to me. or, you can follow me on twitter via #ToddA'sADDY. thank you
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    hi everyone. if anyone needs Todd A's addy, please come to me. or, you can follow me on twitter via #ToddA'sADDY. thank you
    Jiunn, you my friend are very special, but having my addy is not one of the things that makes you special............
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    Jiunn, you my friend are very special, but having my addy is not one of the things that makes you special............
    ban,ban addy safe with me!! Lips are sealed!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    I love it when you whisper sweet melodies in my ear Todd (#ToddAsADDY). Ready to have kid number three? dude stop. GROSS
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    I love it when you whisper sweet melodies in my ear Todd (#ToddAsADDY). Ready to have kid number three? dude stop. GROSS
    Hmm, maybe ICU is todd and mike...