Home General Discussion

I Just Have to Say....

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
I love this place (CCOM) and it's members. Okay, 99% of you, lol. Has anyone seen MR. Glen or GOLDY?

Edit: Has anyone seen BlueRings?

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    +1 Rick! Was wondering the same thing about sniper and actually also 415(kevin)
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Ah man 415, I sent him a heck of a package. I hope everything is okay with him and that package. I can't replace a few of those sticks....
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    I love this place (CCOM) and it's members. Okay, 99% of you, lol. Has anyone seen MR. Glen or GOLDY?

1% of the people you hate. who? if you name me, i'm going to cry. sniffles are coming
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    RCY Cigars:

+1
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:

1% of the people you hate. who? if you name me, i'm going to cry. sniffles are coming

Dang it man, do you have to take over ever thread, lol. I will sadly say it. No Jiunn, you are not in the 1%. Goosh, I hate to like this guy, lol....

RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:

Dang it man, do you have to take over ever thread, lol. I will sadly say it. No Jiunn, you are not in the 1%. Goosh, I hate to like this guy, lol....

i like you too. now i have tears of joy. i'm not taking over this thread. from now on, when you post something, i'll just say "duly noted. SIR YES SIR"
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:

dully noted SIR YES SIR
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I got lube for the broom stick you sent me. I'll make sure and send the leftovers back.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:

No posts by Glen since 7/15.... None by Goldy since late June. Wonder where they are...... hmmmm. Curious....
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Rick, I've never had the pleasure of dealing with you, but from what I've read on this forum, you are one of the guys that has made this place what it is. So for that my brotha, I thank you!
    mmccartneydc:
    Rick, I've never had the pleasure of dealing with you, but from what I've read on this forum, you are one of the guys that has made this place what it is. So for that my brotha, I thank you!

No dealings, are you sure about that? The time has started ticking slow, lol.

In short, thanks for the words and watch your mailbox, lol.....

• JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    mmccartneydc:

Ricks bark is bigger than his bite. Lol.
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    mmccartneydc:

Mmccartneydc, you can thank JHewey, lol......

RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    mmccartneydc:

Mmccartneydc, you can thank JHewey, lol......

Just don't tense up. It only hurts a little. :)
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    mmccartneydc:

I think he got confused and scrambled his words on this one.
  • StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    Yep. This place is really cool. The fact that the members can be gentlemen (and Ladies) enough to police themselves, and not need moderators, says everything about the class and integrity of the people that post here. I'm new to the site, and have only met 1 member face to face, but I know that this is a place I belong.
    wwestern:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    mmccartneydc:

Nope. I ain't scared of rick. He already beat me down once and badly. Its not a challenge but I don't think he could do worse. By that's not a challenge I meant that rick so stay away.
    JHewey:
    wwestern:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    mmccartneydc:

Nope. I ain't scared of rick. He already beat me down once and badly. Its not a challenge but I don't think he could do worse. By that's not a challenge I meant that rick so stay away.

Good luck JHewey, I'm not going to let you stir the pot. And no, your not in the 1%, lol....
    Streater:
    Yep. This place is really cool. The fact that the members can be gentlemen (and Ladies) enough to police themselves, and not need moderators, says everything about the class and integrity of the people that post here. I'm new to the site, and have only met 1 member face to face, but I know that this is a place I belong.

Finally, someone gets it. Thanks for sharing Steater....
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    wwestern:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    mmccartneydc:

Good luck JHewey, I'm not going to let you stir the pot. And no, your not in the 1%, lol....
    Good to know. But you should still beat down mmccartneydc. Lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I think JHewey needs a love tap from you Rick.
    james40:
    He already has. That's why I can joke about it. I lived thru it. So no JHewey does not. Lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    JHewey:
    james40:
    He already has. That's why I can joke about it. I lived thru it. So no JHewey does not. Lol
    Fair enough, it's an issue of semantics. Rick, JHewey needs to be scurred...
    james40:
    JHewey:
    james40:
    Why you trying to get rick after me? What I ever do to you? Lol
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    JHewey:
    james40:
    Look at this James40's trying to stir the pot.
    Rick, you have been an amazing friend, and even better friend. I am glad you are on this forum and have certainly helped make it what it is.
    Lakota72:
    james40:
    JHewey:
    james40:
    Look at this James40's trying to stir the pot.
    Mentioning stirring the pot...don't I owe you some retaliation?
  • StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    RCY Cigars:
    Streater:

Finally, someone gets it. Thanks for sharing Steater....
    I just call it like I see it, Bro. A lot of people smoke cigars, but very few can be considered a Brother Of The Leaf.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Streater:
    Yep. Not much else to say there. Pretty much covers it.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    mmccartneydc:

Lol now that's a good one:)