Home Non Cigar Related

Railroad Simulator

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Anyone play this game? It's like Flight simulator with trains. My kids love it.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    sounds B.A.........D@mn I forgot how f'in cool Flight Simulator was the first time I played it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Vulchor:
    sounds B.A.........D@mn I forgot how f'in cool Flight Simulator was the first time I played it
    Chuck Yeager on the Mac II was the shiznit. Haven't tried the trains though.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    My 3yo has been completely obsessed with trains for close to two years now. I must check this out!
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    never played the game, but in training we have a cool simulator, and i ran locomotives for years working on the railroad......
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    never played the game, but in training we have a cool simulator, and i ran locomotives for years working on the railroad......
    I keep breaking my couplers ;) That's cool, my grandfather, retired from the RR. worked from early part of 20th century for about 40 years.

"Long ashes my friends."

• taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i thought of this thread when i was at my grandma's house-

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Vulchor:
    Chuck Yeager on the Mac II was the shiznit. Haven't tried the trains though.
    Hell yeah- Chuck yeager was sick. Loved the Mig 15 mission were you had to defect and dodge Chicom jets.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    what game, link?