Home General Discussion

August CCOM Cigar of the Month Club Shipment

With no further ado: image From left to right: Gurkha Viper, Fang (7.0" x 42), 5 Vegas Limitada 2012, Belicoso (6.2" x 52), Genesis the Project by Ramon Bueso, Toro (6.0" x 50), Padilla Edicion Limitada, Robusto (5.0" x 50), and the Oliva Master Blends III, Robusto (5.0" x 50)

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Looks like the Padilla 1948. It was one of my favorites in the Padilla line. The 32 and 68 were ok with the 68 being better IMO.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm kind of stoked about it, been looking forward to the Bueso, like the '48 & MB III. Of course, what will happen when I light the Gurkha is always an unpredictable event.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a nice group of cigars.. Many I would enjoy.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    WOW, AWESOME I was reading the postings last week in RE: to the COTMC, it was about how once you sign up for a club like this, you receive top of the line smokes for the first 3 months then they start to send out the small lower cost smokes, BUT after looking at this FAB FIVE, I have to say WOW. It's funny, I was looking for a sampler on the site with a few of the smokes as part of the sampler, wait no more right, can't wait. Thanks for the picture.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    seagarlover:
    WOW, AWESOME I was reading the postings last week in RE: to the COTMC, it was about how once you sign up for a club like this, you receive top of the line smokes for the first 3 months then they start to send out the small lower cost smokes, BUT after looking at this FAB FIVE, I have to say WOW. It's funny, I was looking for a sampler on the site with a few of the smokes as part of the sampler, wait no more right, can't wait. Thanks for the picture.
    Everyone receives the same cigars every month. And you can join anytime. Its' just different every month and everyone has a different take. Join. Great way to try new sticks, good ones.
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    i was thinking about joining and this helped make up my mind!