Home Non Cigar Related

ITS OFFFFFFFFFIIIIIICCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
We just got approval for a house, and we will be heading to South Carolina by the weekend!

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Congratulations! Is this a move for work as well?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Nope just a change for the family, fresh start and no damn snow (well not usual)
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    deejmemixx:
    Nope just a change for the family, fresh start and no damn snow (well not usual)
    AWESOME. I know the no snow feeling. I left Alberta because of snow and minus 43 degree winter temps. The island life is the life for me!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Awesome and congratulations!
    RCY Cigars:
    Awesome and congratulations!
    Thanks
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Congratulations!
    +1 <3<3<3 lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats dude. South Carolina is quite a change but one I think you will enjoy.
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Congrats !! Enjoy !
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    congrats! where at in south carolina?
    taythegibs:
    congrats! where at in south carolina?
    North charleston
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    PETEY PABLO THAT DAWWWWWGGGG
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Wisconsin is not happy that you are SO EXCITED to leave us...

But congrats!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:

Congrats on the news brother and be careful what you wish for ..... While you're versed in wintry travel most natives of SC fear the white stuff ..... Which is why an inch cripples them since they have no equipment to put salt/sand down or plow the roads. And while you can drive pretty much any vehicle known to man in the snow having lived where you live, you can put the most capable vehicle in the hands of most SC natives and it's a shock to see how many end up in the ditch. Just remember bro driving in the snow is an art and you'll be Pablo F'N Picaso down there. LOL
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quite the change from WI brother. Got some good bass fishing down there. Enjoy your new home brother.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats man!! That's awesome! I'm very jealous of you lol I love sc!!
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Congrats man!! That's awesome! I'm very jealous of you lol I love sc!!
    Thanks!
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Congrats Deej, hey I know some people in South Carolina I wonder if you'll be anywhere near them send me your new addy and I'll see if you guys can meet up.......did it work? Nah didn't think so. Enjoy!
    Bombay:
    Congrats Deej, hey I know some people in South Carolina I wonder if you'll be anywhere near them send me your new addy and I'll see if you guys can meet up.......did it work? Nah didn't think so. Enjoy!
    This seems fishy...but so did that prince in Africa that said I was inheriting millions...but I sent him my info
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    You'll find some really nice folks down there. Welcome to the South!
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    what`s wrong with snow :( my BiL did the same thing, left here for a promotion to SC as well...he loves it..and really as i didnt really like them that much, it really is ok they left :) oh, he is soon to be an ex BiL for the record
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy the new digs!!
    Pick the moving truck up tomorrow!! It's tough watching all this $$ fly out the door lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Quit bullsh!ting and give up the new addy! LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    Quit bullsh!ting and give up the new addy! LOL
    Really mike? I have enough to worry about, to add an explosion does not sou good...u will get the addy when we get there...maybe :-)
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good news deej and best of luck with the move!
    Pack those humis so they're nice and safe for the trip!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congratulations and best wishes on the new house..but the big question is what you gonna smoke first in the new house????
    no matter where you go, there you are.

twistedstem:
    congratulations and best wishes on the new house..but the big question is what you gonna smoke first in the new house????
    Opus x with about 1.5ish years. It will be my first opus x