Home General Discussion

A nice visit...

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
So our youngest son who lives in Kansas City came for a visit recently. Very nice. While he was here we decided to take our trailers (oldest son's and mine) and camp out for a couple days of kick back time. Youngest son brought a little gift for the three of us: image

So, we all sat back and enjoyed some quiet time: image

That's our oldest son (Mike) on the left, youngest (Rich) in the middle, and yours truly on the right. And the Davidoff Grand Crus were enjoyed by all. Now, wasn't that a happy story, boys and girls??

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Yes Sir, very nice. Im praying my sons will want to share time with me. When they get older. Looks like a feel good moment. Awesome....
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    thats great!
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    How nice!!! Thanks for sharing. Family has been everything to my life. Life is too short...enjoy the get together. My son already declared that he is not going to smoke in his life. Hmmmm...don't know what to say.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ohh so that's what you look like marty! haha pretty fun.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    That sounds awesome!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:

Yeah. That's me. I sure hope all my handsomeness doesn't make you feel too insecure, li'l fella :-)

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    At least Marty isn't afraid to post a fine picture of himself and his boys. Good job Marty, it looks like a relaxing time!
    rzaman:
    How nice!!! Thanks for sharing. Family has been everything to my life. Life is too short...enjoy the get together. My son already declared that he is not going to smoke in his life. Hmmmm...don't know what to say.

I'm sorry to hear that, Rip. I'm sure that's a disappointment for you. Maybe it would help if you explained that the only time my son, Rich, smokes at all is when he has a cigar with his brother and I. And since he lives in Kansas City and we live in California, those times are few and far between. Hope springs eternal, eh?....

jlmarta:
    jliu:

Yeah. That's me. I sure hope all my handsomeness doesn't make you feel too insecure, li'l fella :-)

I hide from Marty beauty. because you are so beautiful. to snooooooooob
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Looks like it was a great time. Glad you were able to make it happen
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    At least Marty isn't afraid to post a fine picture of himself and his boys. Good job Marty, it looks like a relaxing time!
    Is this to say y'all have never seen a picture of Jiunn? Cuz I have one..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Hays:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Please share Ohhhh pretty pleeeeez with a pickled quail egg on top????
    Hays:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    NO. bad david!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Hays:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Please share Ohhhh pretty pleeeeez with a pickled quail egg on top????
    +1
    jliu:
    Hays:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    NO. bad david!
    Pffft... It's HAYS, FOOL!

LOL, it was just gonna be that shirtless one on the beach on your FB ;-)

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a fantastic time! It's a treasure to have these times!
    Hays:
    jliu:
    Hays:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    NO. bad david!

hahaha. oh man. no. baka!
    Hays:
    jliu:
    Hays:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    NO. bad david!

Need me to bribe you Hays???? Hmmmm with I don't know, maybe, cigars??
    You'd pay to see a shirtless pic of Jiunn?

**stepping away slowly**

Of course, Jiunn's always the life of the party - laughing his head off! Jiunn

Also, Marty.. sorry for hijacking your thread here. Glad you got to see your boy! Going through my pictures I found one of you and your son (or was it son-in-law?) from the herf I hosted at Perfecto. Let me know where to send it, and I can forward it along to you.

Hays:

**stepping away slowly**

Only for blackmail reasons..haaa..who are the other guys in the pic?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great pics Marty!
    Hays:
    Also, Marty.. sorry for hijacking your thread here. Glad you got to see your boy! Going through my pictures I found one of you and your son (or was it son-in-law?) from the herf I hosted at Perfecto. Let me know where to send it, and I can forward it along to you.

No worries, Mate. Go ahead and post it here, if you like. We're not bashful.

Actually, it was my son, Mike, who was with me there at the Perfecto Lounge. They're actually my stepsons but my child bride and I don't think of them that way. I usually refer to them as 'our sons' so as not to sound as though I'm taking credit away from their father. I do take credit for raising them, though.
    Bigshizza:
    Hays:

**stepping away slowly**

Only for blackmail reasons..haaa..who are the other guys in the pic?

And who's the guy standing behind the drawing of Jiunn's head? And who did the drawing? It's pretty good....

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Looks like you guys had a blast and what a nice smoke to celebrate the occasion! Congrats!
    Lol that picture is from a herf I hosted last year. The guy on the left is the formerly-known-as JoeyJoe here on CCom, myself on the far right, and then Jiunn and some other fellas in the center (Jiunn, of course, being the laughing one ;-) )

Hays:
    Lol that picture is from a herf I hosted last year. The guy on the left is the formerly-known-as JoeyJoe here on CCom, myself on the far right, and then Jiunn and some other fellas in the center (Jiunn, of course, being the laughing one ;-) )

Yeah, I got all that. But you never said who the guy is/was who's standing next to Joey-Joe and behind Jiunn? It looks like someone's head is covered up by the sketch of Jiunn. I can see what looks like someone's shoulders and the sketch is where his head would be. Is he not someone we'd know? Just curious.....

• T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Hays:

**stepping away slowly**

Not gonna lie, you had me waiting to see the big reveal, but that sketch over the top might make it even funnier. But I am with Marty here, I think that pic we all see all over the internet really is just a caricature of Jiunn. He's world famous!
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Hays:

**stepping away slowly**

Not gonna lie, you had me waiting to see the big reveal, but that sketch over the top might make it even funnier. But I am with Marty here, I think that pic we all see all over the internet really is just a caricature of Jiunn. He's world famous!
    stay cigar toasty my friends.