Home General Discussion

CAO Brazilia

Hello, I smoked my first CAO Brazilia earlier tonight. I must say it was a very enjoyable cigar. To me it tasted fairly sweet, almost like raw sugar at some points. There was a bit of an issue with an uneven burn and it basically went out on me at about the last 3 inches, about an hour and a half in. I really enjoyed the flavor, and the seemingly clean burn. There was no harshness to it at all in my opinion. I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience with this cigar? I was also wondering if anyone could recommend cigars like this one? The price tag at my local B&M was bout $8.75 which is a bit high for me to be smoking every day. If anyone has any suggestions let me know and thanks for the help!

p.s. The price does not have to be lower for suggestions, I am open to any price range within reason. I was just hoping to find something similar for a more regular smoke on a slightly lower price tier. I am also open to trying something better on a higher tier though!

imageimage

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    try the cigar.com Brazilian house blend.
    i woudnt worry about the burn issues.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Mr innsomnia----look around on the deal deal and various other specials---u can get en for about a third of that when u "keep ur hear on a swivel"
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Sweet, thanks for the info guys!
  • StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    Welcome to the forum! This is a great site with a lot of good information. I need to send you a booklet with tips and tricks to navigating the forum. It also has some good information on the forum's standard Etiquette and Protocol. A lot of it is just common sense, but there's some stuff in there that even I didn't know. You'll notice that there aren't any moderators or admins on this site because we are all civilized adults and act accordingly. Just post your address, or PM it to me and I'll get that information to you within a week or so.

As to answer your question, try the Oliva G with the cameroon wrapper. I would also second the CCOM Brazil or Cameroon. Both are good smokes.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Streater:
    .... we are all civilized adults and act accordingly.
    got you fooled.
    Streater:
    Just post your address, or PM it to me and I'll get that information to you within a week or so.

PM it. dont post you addy on the open forum. anyone can see that.

he he he... booklet...
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoy the brazilia too, man. They only get better with age too! So don't hesitate to grab up a bunch and sit on em if you find a good deal. CCOM runs deals on these sort of often.

They do have a characteristic sweetness to them, and I think they taste kinda earthy too, which I really like. And they have great smoke output! You picked a good one to go for. I haven't tried the house Brazilian, but word is its preety tasty.... also haven't tried, but there is a new Alec Bradley MAXX Brazilian.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    I just ordered 5 of the Alec Bradley Maxx Brazilians actually! I hope they show this week.