Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1932 Padilla For Trade

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have 4 1932 Padilla's which I bought here, smoked one of the 5 and am not a fan.  I know alot of people do enjoy them and they are a quality smoke so I was hoping someone would want to trade something in their humidors for the 4 Padilla's. You can check my ebay ID (flaglergrad03) to see that I am reputable with respect to sending cigars and am not trying to rip anyone off. 

If you are interested in a trade of some sort for theese...please let me know.  Dave

knaz911@netzero.net

Comments

• Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    What are you looking for in trade?
  • sdipsdip Posts: 406
    How about a couple of Gurkha Titans and a couple of RP R4's
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭

Not really a fan of either.  Not a big Gurhka guy.

Like the RP Sun Grown, Old World, and Edge. Like most CAOs(not Brazilia).  Like Padron, Borhani, and plenty others.  Have a list of things you humi by any chance?

Hey Rob,

Just hoping for something about even money wise in cigars.  I put a post with a few brands I like, but really am all over the market....trying everything with the mini-boom going on.  You dont have any list or idea of what you might be willing to part with or get rid of do you?

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Are these guys still available?

Morning Pal,

Yeah, a deal I had fell thru----so I do have 3 still available.  Would love to do some kind of deal with you, feel free to email me or write me here.  Have a good week.

Dave

Vulchor:

Morning Pal,

Yeah, a deal I had fell thru----so I do have 3 still available.  Would love to do some kind of deal with you, feel free to email me or write me here.  Have a good week.

Dave

Cool those 32's are some of my favorites. I have a fairly extensive collection, if you tell me what you are looking for in exchange I can probably satisfy it.

Like a ton of different cigars, too many to list probably.....but I'll give a few and let me know what you have or would be willing to put together for me for trade. 

Like the RP Sun Grown and Edge. Like CAO Soprano, Crillo, Vision, and Italia, ALEX Bradley Maxx and Tempus. Like Padron 64's, Borhani blends, Macanudo Maduro, Coronado by La Flor, Diamond Crown Maximus, Joya de Nicaragua Antano.

Again, I said the list was long:)  No order to that list, just what I typed up.  Let me know what you have or can offer and I'll get these Padillas in the mail.  Thanks again

How about an Alec Bradley Maxx, CAO Italia and an RP Edge Maduro?

I noticed you are pretty new here, have you completed any other trades before this one?
    Nope, I never have.  I have done plenty of dealings for EBay, you can cehck out my dealings there----flaglergrad03-----and am a quick and honest shipper.  I will take the deal you offered for the 3 Padillas.  I will email and private mail you my address.  Thanks for the deal and sorry that I am new, but everyone has to start somewhere. 
    No doubt we all start somewhere. Thanks for showing the good faith and giving me your ebay. That gives me a level of comfort. Sure thing buddy. I'll try to get it out to you in the next day or two.
    No problem man. Nice to have board like this (unlike a certain Cigar Family board) where everyone is pretentious and unwilling to trade with anyone less than 5million posts and feels their cigars are worth gold are yours are a run of the mill Quorum:) Please send me your address if not done so already and I will ship mine ASAP as well. Thanks again.
    Lol, there are a pretty good number of cigar boards out there, some are great some are as you've described. You started of reasonable, a 3 stick trade, no one is going to be be crushed if they get screwed out of three sticks. We've had others come on here trying to trade or sell a metric-**** ton before. You have to earn a rep for stuff like that.

One thing you'll notice about this board quickly is none of us can count and we always tend to accidently drop extra sticks in with trades and such.

Welcome aboard, as soon as I get your end I'll throw you out there in the good traders thread, then feel free to jump in on some of the games.
    Thanks alot---wouldlove to get in on the games....the posts are getting closer:) I need your address to get these out if you would.
    My apologies....I just found the d@mn inbox here for private messages----still learning the site I guess. I will mail out the sticks before work tomorrow,...if I dont float away first (I live in FL and it has rained steady for 4 days after no rain for literally 4-5 months).
    No problem man. Mine aren't going out until tomorrow anyhow. Sheesh, did you paddle to work this morning?
    Came close to paddling----my Arc wont be completed until tomorrow----then I gotta round up the animals. In the meantime, I sent out the cigars today. Have a good one pal.
    Vulchor Almighty.
    Dude I need you address too, lol.
    Sent you a PM----I guess that little info would be helpful huh?