Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Lonely sticks and coconut bombs

This is why I love posting on this board, and why I love the cigar community in general. A couple days ago I commented in the "Whatcha smokin tonight?" that I had just smoked one of my few remaining cigars and was down to 5. I said that I would probably just wait until my birthday next month to buy some sticks, as I can't find a job after moving back home from college (just turned in an application to a Meijer's nearby though, who seems to be hiring for a lot of positions, so my fingers are crossed).

Mustluvcigars responds and tells me he'll gladly send my lonely sticks some company. As I recieved the package from the mailman yesterday, I couldn't help but notice it was heavier than a normal cigar package. Long story short, he made my day and took up a large piece of real estate in my humidor.

As I was filling out job applications this morning on my computer desk, my mom comes downstairs and says I have mail. She's holding a box, marked from Hawaii, which puzzled me, because I sure haven't ordered any dashboard hula girls lately, so I opened it. I about died laughing when I saw the picture of the little bomb from the Mario games telling me that I've just been bombed. Even my mom got a good laugh, and gave me a little reprieve from her motherly nagging about my smoking.

This "broke college student" won't forget your generosity. Thanks, to both of you.

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Thats what I'm talking about! Nice hits gentleman.
  • smokestersmokester Posts: 131
    Hey dude love send me your addy i might have a few stragglers to send you from one college student to another.
  • Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    smokester:
    Hey dude love send me your addy i might have a few stragglers to send you from one college student to another.

Again, seeing so many BOTL's so willing to give is just amazing. PM sent.

You boys are in for one hell of a carpet bombing when the time comes!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Glad they got there safe, hope you enjoy em bro!
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    a couple of class acts in my book. good to be part of a brotherhood filled with generous folks!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    bbc020:
    a couple of class acts in my book. good to be part of a brotherhood filled with generous folks!

Amen....The guys on here are the best anywhere IMHO ...
  • smokestersmokester Posts: 131
    Gotta help out a fellow college student i feel ya i will get that out tomorrow.