Home General Discussion

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES! ISAAC

beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
How bout ya, S. Floridians? Panhandlers? You guys gettin ready? Boardin up? stockin up? Leavin, stayin? I know your plight. We're watching it cautiously here in N.O.

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    ?
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    ?
    Is the James Gang gunnin for ya??? LOL
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    ?
    Is the James Gang gunnin for ya??? LOL
    There's a hurricane headed their way.
    beatnic:
    How bout ya, S. Floridians? Panhandlers? You guys gettin ready? Boardin up? stockin up? Leavin, stayin? I know your plight. We're watching it cautiously here in N.O.
    Who's way?? could of sworn I saw a reference to Isaac earlier,,maybe me and Icpleel had smoke in our eyes,,,lol
    BE safe Ya'all!!! You too Isaac!!! ;o)
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    The Kid:
    beatnic:
    Who's way?? could of sworn I saw a reference to Isaac earlier,,maybe me and Icpleel had smoke in our eyes,,,lol
    The hurricane is named Isaac. Silly West Coasters know nothing about weather!
    scarlin:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:
    LMAO,,ohhhhhhhhh,,one more thing whats a hurricane?????
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Well, I think it has something to do with where babies come from..?
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    We have our eye on it here
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    we are getting ready here just in case.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    scarlin:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:
    Weather? What's that? Alls I know is we got three seasons out here; last summer, this summer and next summer. You hippies and your "weather"...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    scarlin:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:
    Weather? What's that? Alls I know is we got three seasons out here; last summer, this summer and next summer. You hippies and your "weather"...
    Sometime we get wet when water comes out of those cotton things in the sky.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Russ622Russ622 Posts: 46
    We are getting ready for it here in Lakeland,FL. The winds have started picking up ad some rain is coming down now. I live on a lake so when the heavy winds come they will be pulling water off the lake and into my yard. We have all the essentials, flashlights, generator, water, food, and the grill is in the garage just in case we lose power we have something to cook with.