Home General Discussion

Have to choose between 3 Samplers- need help

So I am about to make an order to restock my humidor. I have decided to order the Best of Fernandez & Cigar Journal Taster Packs, but I am stuck on my last one. Between the Man O' War Side Project Taster, Alec Bradley Top-Tier Combo, or the Diesel High Octane Sampler, which would YOU purchase and why? Thanks for your help. I really appreciate your thoughts!
Jeff

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Mow side projects! The little devil is great and the rest need some rest on them but I'm not a fan of ab and diesel is ok but the side projects are more limited so see if you like them while you can and if you do buy a box before they are gone
    Money can't buy taste
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I would get the A combo. I've only had a few of his gars, but I thought they were great.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mow
    Vision:
    Mow
    RUDE
  • Lee,
    I've tried one of the side projects (thanks to COMC) and I really dug it. Have never tried AB or the Diesels. It's rather like: stick with a known quantity or broaden my horizons (the # of sticks in the Diesel pack appealed to the cheap Belgian that my dad said lurks within my family line). Thanks to the others for your input. Interested in hearing others!
    jeff
    They really are all good. I would rate them 1.MoW 2.AB 3.Diesel. Both Diesel and MoW are made by AJ Fernendez. I think the Diesels are great sticks but the best IMHO are the MoW.
  • Thanks, Vision! Appreciate your thoughts. MOW appears to be the fave at this point.
    Or.... When in doubt.... buy a 150ct Humi and buy all three =)
    Don't buy a 20 count! Only noobs do that. Did I mention I bought a 20 count? It lasted me about 3 days before I bought a 300 count.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Get em all if U can if not and it was my choice I would order the Man O War. my opinion
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    If it were me and I only had to pick one, it would definitely be the MOW.

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    If it were me and I only had to pick one, it would definitely be the MOW.

i am a big fan of the mow also. i would choose them!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of those will probably be really good, but I'd have to lean to the MOW myself.
    I know that doesn't help at all. You can't go wrong with any of your choices though.
    Unless of course, those aren't your style of cigar.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be the odd man out here. While I do enjoy the MOW's. I'm partial to the diesels myself.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    If you pm your addy I think I could help you out!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    If you pm your addy I think I could help you out!
    LOL! History teacher is about to be taught addition.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.