Home General Discussion

sprint sale game

its so addicting! i cant stop playing. I've won quite a few times in the past 24 hours and now realizing my humidor will be filled up. Help me stop!

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Send them all to me in order to keep your humi safe.
  • ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    its a good thing i just bought a new 300cnt humi or i might of had to. i grabbed up a few good sticks.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friend told me from his experience, that you should refrain from drinking and looking at sprint sale at the same time. He woke up the next morning with a lot of stuff on the way!! But still some great deals
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put the drink down and step away from the computer!!!
    Slowly..... Nice and easy.
    Don't make any sudden movements or we'll have to taze ya!
    ROFL!!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    yes i too am addicted the sprint sale game!! 2 more piles of winnings on the way!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    reggie713:
    yes i too am addicted the sprint sale game!! 2 more piles of winnings on the way!
    See, there is your problem right there. It is NOT a game. The bills you receive for the sticks you "won" will prove that to you, LOL.

We have all been there. You should have seen the deals that went out the door in the first month it was up and running. I got a box of MF Le Bijou Petite Robusto's for an unbelieveable deal.
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    1. Play Sprint Sale 2. Buy too many smokes for humi 3. Buy humi on sprint sale 4. ??????? 5. Profit.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I've never done the sprint sale, but I just saw this go for 30 bucks. Collection includes 10 cigars, one each of ‘95’ rated Rocky Patel Decade, Cohiba Puro Dominicana, LHC Core, ‘94’ rated Padilla Miami, Punch Uppercut, ‘92’ rated Cohiba Red Dot, Gurkha Crest, LGC Serie N, MOW Armada, & ‘90’ rated Partagas Black.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    WaterDemon:
    1. Play Sprint Sale 2. Buy too many smokes for humi 3. Buy humi on sprint sale 4. ??????? 5. Profit.
    . #4 should read update your shipping address to another BOTL's every few days... All of the fun, none of the overflowing humis.
    laker1963:
    reggie713:
    See, there is your problem right there. It is NOT a game. The bills you receive for the sticks you "won" will prove that to you, LOL.

We have all been there. You should have seen the deals that went out the door in the first month it was up and running. I got a box of MF Le Bijou Petite Robusto's for an unbelieveable deal.
    i hear ya, just got the bill via email this morning and WOW! smacked me back into reality.
    Rain:
    I've never done the sprint sale, but I just saw this go for 30 bucks. Collection includes 10 cigars, one each of ‘95’ rated Rocky Patel Decade, Cohiba Puro Dominicana, LHC Core, ‘94’ rated Padilla Miami, Punch Uppercut, ‘92’ rated Cohiba Red Dot, Gurkha Crest, LGC Serie N, MOW Armada, & ‘90’ rated Partagas Black.
    good deal. the only problem I had is that i would buy that and another and another and another....
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    The Bid Site is even more fun (not enablin' or anything).
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    The sprint site made me fall off the wagon from my self-imposed mini-buying hiatus, or so i thought. Bit on a 5-ver of CAO l'Anniversarie maduros, logged in, hit buy, and confirmed. Go to check order status a bit later - nothing!! I guess I just missed it closing by seconds. FML. At least my hiatus is still intact. Yay for me.
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    i cant seem to win this game! everytime that herf a dor sampler pops up i always get beat at the last second!