Home General Discussion

Black crown

Hey Guys what's up with this blend? Sounds interesting being made @ rIces cubanas, buy no info on who blended this smoke? Almost seems under crown-ish in packaging. Honduran habano wrapper sounds like something I need to taste, don't think I've had a smoke with that yet and i reAlly enjoy camacho's Honduran corojos. Any insights or info from you guys on the board or staff on Ccom ?

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    NightHawk:
    Hey Guys what's up with this blend? Sounds interesting being made @ rIces cubanas, buy no info on who blended this smoke? Almost seems under crown-ish in packaging. Honduran habano wrapper sounds like something I need to taste, don't think I've had a smoke with that yet and i reAlly enjoy camacho's Honduran corojos. Any insights or info from you guys on the board or staff on Ccom ?
    not in yet. All I know
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Sitting in customs now. In a word.... Amazing. If you liked the AB Fine and rare, this one is a must try. Blended by the team at Racies. This brands, Liga Papas Fritas and the new Pinalero by AJ are my top picks for 2012.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Sitting in customs now. In a word.... Amazing. If you liked the AB Fine and rare, this one is a must try. Blended by the team at Racies. This brands, Liga Papas Fritas and the new Pinalero by AJ are my top picks for 2012.
    Hi Alex, when do you expect the Papas Fritas being available??? Inquiring minds
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    I had shared a few weeks ago about my father inlaw paying me in cigars for helping with some work I did for him he had brought me th DREW ESTATE "UNDERCROWN" and the FAREL, WELL he just brought me another "UNDERCROWN" just because. it is going down so smooth Photobucket
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Alex Svenson:
    Hi Alex, when do you expect the Papas Fritas being available??? Inquiring minds
    +1^^
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am looking to try these..... Anyone sample them yet?
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumbed for alien
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America