Home General Discussion

Lanceros

VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
Any recommendations? I am looking to try Casa Toranos Lanceros but those are the only ones on my Radar. I have an OlivaV and Cain. I got an LFD but passed it on and took an Illusione Lancero that is in tough shape. I will be picking up a few more LFDs but thats it... What else is out there for good Lances? Thanks guys!

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Ohhhhh man.... Oliva V, DPG blue, padron natural panetela, MF 4, lp40, el Triunfador brown label... Off the top of my head, those are my favorites.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Ohhhhh man.... Oliva V, DPG blue, padron natural panetela, MF 4, lp40, el Triunfador brown label... Off the top of my head, those are my favorites.

+1 to all of these. I can't speak for the LP40, but if it's anything like the rest of the Liga line it has to be a monster. If I could buy a box of any Lanceros, I'd have to go with the MF 4 and the El Triunfador brown label. Experiment and find the ones that really twist your knickers, bro! That's the beauty of our beloved hobby. It's been said countless times but I still have to repeat it, smoke whatcha like!!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    My Father No. 4 is phenomenal, San Lotano Habano also is very good. You have a pm.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Replied.

I did a search on CCOM and google to see what companies offered. I love the ones I have smoked but not a single B&M close to me has ANY. I have to drive an hour+ to get to one that has anything worth buying in this size. I like the direction this thread is going. I didnt even think of MF, DPG and San Lo.... Thanks guys!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pete, lanceros suck. Smoke a NUB lol.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    that's another!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    that's another!
    I'm not taking to you. You stood me up last night.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    that's another!
    I'm not taking to you. You stood me up last night.
    oh ya! how was it? looks like...no.....one....showed....
    oh so let me answer da questino pete-o, I agree with the rest of the folks here. I would add Illusione holy lancero in their natural wrapper and their claro lancero.
  • Russ622Russ622 Posts: 46
    I like the AB Tempus Creo, and DPG Blue. Just hold onto your hat with the DPG the initial blast of pepper for me hits hard.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    My fathers are good and the Padilla Miami I just got on the box bedlam r real nice. I to now love lanceros. One lp40 and it was love at frost puff. Before that though had no want to smoke them but I love coronas and there like the long version.
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    The LFD double ligero is excellent in lancero format....
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I want to try that new 5 Vegas triple a lancero.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    LFD, Tat, Opus X and Cuban Cohiba Lancero, Trinidad LE 07 or Trinidad Fundadores
    With a little luck I will be able to do a little hunting this friday. Thanks guys. Keep em comming!
    I am now a big fan of the lancero size! just had a padilla miami lancero, it was delicious!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Haven't seen this one mentioned...Rodrigo lanceros are phenomenal. Illusione HL and HL candela are good.
    asianbiker8:
    I am now a big fan of the lancero size! just had a padilla miami lancero, it was delicious!
    A local B&M had those for 14.95 last time I checked. I asked why so high.... He said ... Veryyy Limited........
    Vision:
    asianbiker8:
    A local B&M had those for 14.95 last time I checked. I asked why so high.... He said ... Veryyy Limited........
    I was lucky to pick up a box here when they had that sale here earlier this month.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Vision:
    asianbiker8:
    Did they have the current Miami, or the 8&11 with the red and black band?
    j0z3r:
    Vision:
    asianbiker8:
    Did they have the current Miami, or the 8&11 with the red and black band?
    It was the current Miami.
  • NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    Tatuaje Especiales...so good! Also +1 on the El triunfador limited lancero (brown label)
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Tat Black and Elogio,,great lanceros
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i absolutely loved the aurora 107
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I'm going to have to try the rodrigo, I liked the larger one