Home General Discussion

New guy here learning quite a bit

Well, I just joined this site and I tell you what you guys here are pretty damn knowledgeable on your smokes. I've gained a lot of good info in less then 24 hours since joining. There are a lot of great reviews and recommendations. I'm getting my stash built up thanks to just searching around and seeing what popular stuff is being smoked. I will be sticking around these parts for a bit and will have some nice cigars to smoke this hunting season!!

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Triangleman, glad to have you. 2 warnings however, get a cooler, and a Lowes/Home Depot account.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! Mike and Jiunn will be here soon. Always ask anything and use the search function before posting threads. There is tons of info, and we were All noobs once
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    triangleman29:
    Well, I just joined this site and I tell you what you guys here are pretty damn knowledgeable on your smokes. I've gained a lot of good info in less then 24 hours since joining. There are a lot of great reviews and recommendations. I'm getting my stash built up thanks to just searching around and seeing what popular stuff is being smoked. I will be sticking around these parts for a bit and will have some nice cigars to smoke this hunting season!!
    welcome! Lots of helpful tips and tricks here.. lots of tricksters too :/
  • Thanks I set up a wineador about a month or so ago. Picked it up for 40 bucks figured that thing would work for me for a bit! lol
  • catfishbluezz:
    Welcome! Mike and Jiunn will be here soon. Always ask anything and use the search function before posting threads. There is tons of info, and we were All noobs once
    I've been smoking for awhile now. Just never really messed with cigars and the internet much until this last month or so! There sure is a lot of different forums out there.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Welcome.
    triangleman29:
    catfishbluezz:
    I've been smoking for awhile now. Just never really messed with cigars and the internet much until this last month or so! There sure is a lot of different forums out there.
    There are, this one is quite unique and very laid back. There is a ton of info here, the search function is your friend. Mike and Jiunn are not your friend, and steer clear of any 20ct's ;) in the meantime, post some pics of the wineador bro. A couple guys have them here, I would've bought one this month but got but by the ISOM bug.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    yo Chad. welcome! Glad you're posting dude. What kinda cigars are you digging these days? You'll like it here. we are goofy. well... I know I am. Whatever you do, just be yourself.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Chad. There is a lot here. I think I learn something everyday... the ratings and reviews section is by far my favorite.
    jthanatos:
    Welcome Chad. There is a lot here. I think I learn something everyday... the ratings and reviews section is by far my favorite.
    Respect The Kuuuz
    jliu:
    yo Chad. welcome! Glad you're posting dude. What kinda cigars are you digging these days? You'll like it here. we are goofy. well... I know I am. Whatever you do, just be yourself.
    Goooooooooooofy
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Did you read the rules? You have to post your address when you introduce yourself.
  • Here is my wineador. The hydrometer is off by 5 degrees so ignore that reading. Here is my basic set up as of now have one drawer of my decent cigars and the other just really cheap ones. Kinda the way I started I didn't know anything and couldn't believe I was spending 1.50 on a cigar! lol Now I have a couple over 20 bucks! lol I have a lot of singles still trying to figure out which ones I really like more then the others. Can't figure out how to post yet give me a few I'll figure it out.
  • Rain:
    Did you read the rules? You have to post your address when you introduce yourself.
    I don't follow rules that good.....
    triangleman29:
    Here is my wineador. The hydrometer is off by 5 degrees so ignore that reading. Here is my basic set up as of now have one drawer of my decent cigars and the other just really cheap ones. Kinda the way I started I didn't know anything and couldn't believe I was spending 1.50 on a cigar! lol Now I have a couple over 20 bucks! lol I have a lot of singles still trying to figure out which ones I really like more then the others. Can't figure out how to post yet give me a few I'll figure it out.
    Upload to photobucket and grab the IMG codeimage
    catfishbluezz:
    triangleman29:
    Here is my wineador. The hydrometer is off by 5 degrees so ignore that reading. Here is my basic set up as of now have one drawer of my decent cigars and the other just really cheap ones. Kinda the way I started I didn't know anything and couldn't believe I was spending 1.50 on a cigar! lol Now I have a couple over 20 bucks! lol I have a lot of singles still trying to figure out which ones I really like more then the others. Can't figure out how to post yet give me a few I'll figure it out.
    Upload to photobucket and grab the IMG codeimage
    umm what the heck is that? it looks like a bento box but that piece of whatever meat she's eating looks not so good
  • OK 1st test. imageimageimage
    The force is strong with this noob
  • Looks like they made it through the first time just need to make them a little smaller next time.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Welcome fellow lover of the leaf, stick around and you will learn something new every day. The brothers and sisters on this forum are among the kindest, most generous (with information/knowledge as well as sticks) I've ever come across. Again, welcome and enjoy yourself and your cigars!
    triangleman29:
    OK 1st test. imageimageimage
    sweet set up!
    what is that little piggy cigar?!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Nice winedor. I just bought a boat that has two wine coolers, the wife isn't aware yet, but one is becoming a winedor. But, it does look like plenty of room in that thing for expansion, just sayin....
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Nice winedor. I just bought a boat that has two wine coolers, the wife isn't aware yet, but one is becoming a winedor. But, it does look like plenty of room in that thing for expansion, just sayin....
    what is that cigar with a pig on it?? Lol! And welcome!

sorry, wrong quote. Haha. But I dig the winedor too.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    What the wife don't know..
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobIsSweet:
    lol! It catches everyone's attention
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Rain:
    marineatbn03:
    What the wife don't know..
    Your wife will catch you rain!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobIsSweet:
    Probably just another rare HTF Limited Edition Tatuaje.........Hurry go look for them now!!!!!!! LOL (sarcasm post)

Welcome to the forum. If you want to do a trade anytime soon, I'm your man as all I have is just a small 20 count.

• seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    WELCOME Photobucket
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome dude, and enjoy your wine humi looks a little empty....... pm sent to you!:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...