Home General Discussion

NEWB -- First order from CCom -- Help Plz

My first order from Ccom showed up. I'm a total newb. I basically ordered based upon description and if it looked tasty.

Help me pick the first one and pop my cherry:

Romeo Y Julieta Maduro Res Churchill
5 Vegas Limitada 2011
5 Vegas Cask
Cuba Libre
Cuba Libre One
Alec Bradley Tempus
LA Herencia Cubana
Romeo Y Julieta MAD Box Press
Nica Libre 1990
Diesel Unholy Cocktail
Man O War Armada
Gurkha Centurian
Gurkha Status
Man O War Ruination
Padilla Edicion Limitada 2010
Cohiba Red Dot Gold Band
Cohiba Red Dot Silver Band
Pueblow Dominicano
Ave Maria
Obsidian
Punch
Graycliff Platinum
Monte Cristo
EP Carillo
La Aurora Maduro
Punisher Shorty
La Gloria Cubana Serie R
Man O War Virtue

Since this order, I found out about csprintsale and have been addicted.

I've put a stop to the ordering until I find out what I actually like haha.

So far the only one I've had on the list (pre order) is the Romeo Y Julieta Res Maduro and I really liked it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    Man O War Virtue . A good start.
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    AB Tempus!!
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Obsidian or the Punch.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Its not on the list, but I'm going to suggest Padron.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    solvingtech:
    My first order from Ccom showed up. I'm a total newb. I basically ordered based upon description and if it looked tasty. Help me pick the first one and pop my cherry: Romeo Y Julieta Maduro Res Churchill 5 Vegas Limitada 2011 5 Vegas Cask Cuba Libre Cuba Libre One Alec Bradley Tempus LA Herencia Cubana Romeo Y Julieta MAD Box Press Nica Libre 1990 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Man O War Armada Gurkha Centurian Gurkha Status Man O War Ruination Padilla Edicion Limitada 2010 Cohiba Red Dot Gold Band Cohiba Red Dot Silver Band Pueblow Dominicano Ave Maria Obsidian Punch Graycliff Platinum Monte Cristo EP Carillo La Aurora Maduro Punisher Shorty La Gloria Cubana Serie R Man O War Virtue Since this order, I found out about csprintsale and have been addicted. I've put a stop to the ordering until I find out what I actually like haha. So far the only one I've had on the list (pre order) is the Romeo Y Julieta Res Maduro and I really liked it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Ruination. Curious as to the HTML code of your breaks, kind of odd for a noob
  • I own a tech company but i didn't put any code in the post. Must be something that is added by Google Chrome.

Thanks for the recommendation!
  • I ordered some Padron 40th Anniversaries today on recommendation of one of the ccom sales managers.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    solvingtech:
    I ordered some Padron 40th Anniversaries today on recommendation of one of the ccom sales managers.
    Those will suffice for your special occasion. They are amazing
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    solvingtech:
    I own a tech company but i didn't put any code in the post. Must be something that is added by Google Chrome. Thanks for the recommendation!
    I actually just noticed this today and wondered why my posts had more breaks than I typed in. Cool. And padrons are some of my very favorites. Oh, and congrats on the business
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Start with the Pueblo Dominicano.
  • solvingtech:
    I ordered some Padron 40th Anniversaries today on recommendation of one of the ccom sales managers.
    Smoke these. Padron or cuban is tobacco is the finest. Life is short, smoke Padron and Cuban cigars my friend. You will not regret buying these or cubans and will enjoy every minute of the smoking experience.