Home General Discussion

cigar brands

I'm new to the cigar world and I love La Gloria Cubana serie R. What else or what other cigars would you recommend. Thx

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Firstly, welcome to the Human Zoo!! You'll find tons of information and a pant load of solid brothers on the forum.
    Secondly, my recommendation would be to try as many as you can and make your decisions based on what flips your switch or makes you chuck the stick. I like the LGC Serie R, but it's not a stick I can smoke everyday. If you like fuller sticks I'd recommend Oliva Series V, Cohiba XV, the Diesel line... Too many to list, bro. Just have fun and let your pallet be the judge.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Cigars are like underwear, everybody has different tastes in them and some are just better than others (ie in my opinion most gurkah= dollar store brand.)... that being said i have to agree wih what toombes said.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Joya de Nicaragua
    for real.
  • Thankyou sir.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    First Off, WELCOME, I have to agree with TOOMBES, we can name off smokes to U all night but, I recommend starting off with the many samplers C.COM offers, i hope this is your CIGAR BUYING site, I beleive most of us on here are customers, I'm sure a few buy from other sites or at the local BM (BM stands for Smoke Shop I hope not we like to keep it all in the family, anyway back to trying and buying, first off let us know what U have smoked so far and what you are looking for in strength, remember U can ask any question in this open forum or you can send a PM to who ever U wish PM (private message. so what are U looking for, the floor is yours
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    First Off, WELCOME, I have to agree with TOOMBES, we can name off smokes to U all night but, I recommend starting off with the many samplers C.COM offers, i hope this is your CIGAR BUYING site, I beleive most of us on here are customers, I'm sure a few buy from other sites or at the local BM (BM stands for Smoke Shop I hope not we like to keep it all in the family, anyway back to trying and buying, first off let us know what U have smoked so far and what you are looking for in strength, remember U can ask any question in this open forum or you can send a PM to who ever U wish PM (private message. so what are U looking for, the floor is yours
    +1 Welcome to the forum, there are lots of amazing guys and girls in here. I have learned more than I can handle from them. We treat this forum as we do family. We will sometimes have our differences but things always seem to get ironed out one way or another.

I would strongly suggest getting a sampler that has a variety of different cigars with different wraps and blends. Only you can determine what you like. Additionally, you need to read kuzi's Developing you palate thread. It will make your learning process much easier.