Home General Discussion

Oh Happy Day!!!

This weekend is going to ROCK! Sean at ccom hooked me up!!

Happy Happy Happy!!!!

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang bro! Nice haul! Did you have an empty humidor just waiting to get filled up or what?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Ya, I just got into this. Had a Romeo Y Julieta Res Maduro and got hooked. Bought some humidors and then found csprintsale and bought some more haha!

It is soooo addictive. I've been consumed by this forum. There is so much knowledge here. So far everything I've bought has been based upon review or if it looked tasty! Probably not the best plan so I've banned myself from csprintsale haha!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's some niiiice stuff! Enjoy!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • I can't wait to try one of the 1868's. I can't believe how excited by all this I am haha. My wife just rolls her eyes!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    someone felt like spending money.
    good job
    it is totally woth the cash to buy cigars you know you will like.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ..wow.
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    O_O
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    solvingtech:
    This weekend is going to ROCK! Sean at ccom hooked me up!! imageimageimageimageimageimageimage Holy poo pants!! That's quite a haul..nice!!! image Happy Happy Happy!!!!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Ummm... DAY-UM!!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Very nice. So.... when you inviting us out.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn just the Westies and sharks are 5 huni, very nice start!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    More dollars on this page than I spent in a year !!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    You're lucky your wife just does not get it. MY wife..well, I'm scared to think about it..
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Nice! You'll have to write up a little report on those West Ends for us!
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    I'm speacless this is without a doubt the most eclectic group of smokes I have seen in quite some time U are one lucky AFICIONADO, I tip my ash to U, let me know what time to come over I have a free 3 days ahead, I will fly anywhere U are to help U get rid of some of that rolls of GOLD
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back up the big truck the little truck is full
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Pretty legit, very nice start
  • Thanks guys! I'm super excited to get to the bottom of these guys. So far I've had the monte, padron and a bueso with some blantons single barrel.

I honestly probably can't totally appreciate all of the finer points of these sticks as I'm very new to this. I love suggestions and would love to do some trading If you have recommendations. I want the best of the best and am willing to go blind with established people.

I have 500+ sticks coming off the sprint sale but am looking for the top shelf rare stuff and would appreciate any info on how to get it.

This forum is awesome. I blame this madness on the Romeo maduro!!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    solvingtech:
    Thanks guys! I'm super excited to get to the bottom of these guys. So far I've had the monte, padron and a bueso with some blantons single barrel. I honestly probably can't totally appreciate all of the finer points of these sticks as I'm very new to this. I love suggestions and would love to do some trading If you have recommendations. I want the best of the best and am willing to go blind with established people. I have 500+ sticks coming off the sprint sale but am looking for the top shelf rare stuff and would appreciate any info on how to get it. This forum is awesome. I blame this madness on the Romeo maduro!!
    It's a slippery slope, isn't it?? LOL.
    Sweet pick up too btw

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *