Home General Discussion

what the hell

has gotten into people???! Ask a question and now being threatened if I don't give my addy up....things will be bad for me. the b/sotl here are crazy generous, and that's what makes this site great. So just an I appreciate everyone...specially since the bs drama stopped. Now take your damn meds.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to function without my meds.....enjoy your smokes man!!
  • That's what I was like when I first joined lol. I'm not used to the brotherhood as amazing as the BOTL! Glad to be here!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    JLonsinger2011:
    That's what I was like when I first joined lol. I'm not used to the brotherhood as amazing as the BOTL! Glad to be here!
    +1
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Well I was gonna visit you and was looking foward to having some more Jim and nicks BBQ that's all lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Takes some getting used to, especially when your reference is past experience with how idiot people can be on online forums and relative anonymity of the internet. It shocked me also how this place Is the opposite of the rest of the interwebz, for the most part you can trust people and everyone is friendly and extremely generous.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Well I was gonna visit you and was looking foward to having some more Jim and nicks BBQ that's all lol
    bring it!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    bring it!
    Dude I would love to get back down to charleston!! I love that place!! Best food and great people!! So who's hounding you for the addy? If Elmo wants it word of wisdom give it up!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    deejmemixx:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    bring it!
    Dude I would love to get back down to charleston!! I love that place!! Best food and great people!! So who's hounding you for the addy? If Elmo wants it word of wisdom give it up!!
    I gave it up as he explained his intentions. if u happen to get down here get shops of me.