Home General Discussion

Come win some cigars boys

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Talk some smack , meet some real good guys and sign up to play some friendly poker. Looking forward to playin with some new friends. I know I'm a newb, but can't wait to learn from u vets.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Except James. He's a ***. Just kidding James :)
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I can be an ***, just you wait. Unless you are talking of another James, then carry on.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Glock, just out of curiosity and so I don't have to keep calling you Glock, what's your name? Unless you actually want me to call you Glock. But I feel like I know people better when I can reference their real first name. No worries if you don't want to share.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    If it happens to be Gaston, I will sh*t my pants.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Hey Glock, just out of curiosity and so I don't have to keep calling you Glock, what's your name? Unless you actually want me to call you Glock. But I feel like I know people better when I can reference their real first name. No worries if you don't want to share.
    Dude, don't ruin it...calling him Glock makes me feel like I'm in a gang.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, 2 funny u can call me glock , a s s hole or whatever, just don't call me late for dinner . It's Ray by the way. But I do like the whole gang thing.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    This is one of those things that make this community awesome. I'm amazed when people call me by name. Welcome Ray.
    Thx judo , I agree buch if good guys here.
    got set-up just waiting for approval
  • Count me in. I'm on PS and FullTilt.
  • We need a big guy named tiny is this gang. I'm willing to gain another 30 pounds for the role.
    Ironically I have a friend named Tiny, but he does mma not poker, lol
    Cooch, and marine u have been accepted.
    OldBlueEyes the link has been sent to ya.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Do we have a date/time for this set? Just curious
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Let say wed. at 8 p.m. est hopefully everyone i sent the link to signs up, and we could always use more members.
    I will do my best to be there
    Ok guys tose who has signed up on poker stars already the tourney is now available to register in the league, those who were sent the like, sign up in the league and look for the tourney under games and register.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    sure u would like take some of my canadian money, but wed @ 8 wont work...still @ the hockey rink...til atleast 10....sorry ray, but welcome!
    sorry bearb, yeah all canadian money is accepted, even canadian cigars lol, sorry u will miss it, i'm jealous, wish i was playing some hockey. Thanks again
    bump. sign up boys
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump
    bump