Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Millennium

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Anyone remember this old show? It was on back in the 90's and created by Chris Carter (X Files). I have been watching the old reruns on TV lately and remembered how good this show really was. Especially the 1st season, till Carter screwed up the series late in the 2nd. Then it moved to Friday nights (which is always the time slow of death) and canceled. I really think they had a good recipe for that show, I think Carter tried to X file it up to get his ratings up, and that just sank it.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    I went to high school with a Chris Carter... True Story... Not really related, but no one had replied...
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I vaguely remember. I never got into it. Then again, I was a bit young at the time.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Not familiar with the show... I remember the movie of the same name starring Cheryl Ladd and Kris Kristofferson. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097883/
  • Options
    Maybe this will help jog some memories: Site
    It was a great show, I was young at the time too, but I was still watching it.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    good 1st season, actually carter took a back seat after the 1st season and two asian people took over... I was not a fan of the 2nd & 3rd seasons.
  • Options
    So Carter took a backseat during the 2nd season? That would explain some things and why the show went totally X files like. They seemed to try to bring it back to more of the serial killer catching in the 3rd season, but it just seemed to lose something. 3rd season still had some good episodes, but like you, I think the 1st season was the best....I just wished that there were more than 3 seasons total!!

"Long ashes my friends."