Home Non Cigar Related

Gotta love....

When you go to work and find out that they locked the doors and have closed for good . So now I'm trying to get unemployment to find out that there trying to file for bankruptcy and I might not be able to get it...gotta love life

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    When you go to work and find out that they locked the doors and have closed for good . So now I'm trying to get unemployment to find out that there trying to file for bankruptcy and I might not be able to get it...gotta love life
    I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Sorry to hear about this brother.
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    The buffalonian:
    I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Sorry to hear about this brother.
    thanks bro it's just another big road bump to get through
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    That's a rough day for sure. Seems to be happening more and more. Hope it all works out.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pross:
    That's a rough day for sure. Seems to be happening more and more. Hope it all works out.
    Agree with pross. Very sorry to hear this brother, certainly makes for a difficult situation in the short-term ....
    I'm hoping that you find something better soon and that this bad situation turns into something much more positive for you in the long-run.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    pross:
    Agree with pross. Very sorry to hear this brother, certainly makes for a difficult situation in the short-term ....
    I'm hoping that you find something better soon and that this bad situation turns into something much more positive for you in the long-run.
    1+ I agree 100% it sucks that it happened but I'll find something hopefully sooner then later. And thanks again.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this brother. But I am firm believer that stuff happens for a reason, you will find something even better. Have faith.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Sorry to hear that brother. Anyone have this man's addy? He's gonna need some smokes to carry him through. I'm just saying.
    beatnic:
    Sorry to hear that brother. Anyone have this man's addy? He's gonna need some smokes to carry him through. I'm just saying.
    no im good but thanks tho
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    You have a PM
    jthanatos:
    beatnic:
    You have a PM
    No seriously guy i have no room , my two coolers are full. bomb rain instead
    The buffalonian:
    jthanatos:
    beatnic:
    You have a PM
    What? No way. Where does that even come from?
    Rain:
    The buffalonian:
    jthanatos:
    beatnic:
    You have a PM
    Sounds like he is trying to throw you under the bus, Rain. You gunna stand for that?
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    The buffalonian:
    jthanatos:
    beatnic:
    You have a PM
    Just because we like to say "make it rain"
    http://youtu.be/3xuoIjxQ_bU
    jthanatos:
    Rain:
    The buffalonian:
    jthanatos:
    beatnic:
    You have a PM
    Sounds like he is trying to throw you under the bus, Rain. You gunna stand for that?
    First Bill, I'm gonna take your poker money. Then I'm gonna take your addy, which I got today in the mail, and send some stuf your way. AND I might give it to these fine fellows, that way they can send some sticks to hold you over. ....and I'm telling your mom.
    Rain:
    jthanatos:
    Rain:
    The buffalonian:
    jthanatos:
    beatnic:
    You have a PM
    First Bill, I'm gonna take your poker money. Then I'm gonna take your addy, which I got today in the mail, and send some stuf your way. AND I might give it to these fine fellows, that way they can send some sticks to hold you over. ....and I'm telling your mom.
    LMFAO
    So, he is full up on cigars. Maybe I just need to dig into the old liquor locker, the scotch safe, the bourbon bank, the vodka vault, the whiskey warehouse, the canadian coffers, the rum repository, the tequila treasury, the beer bunker, the rye reserves, the moonshine magazine.... yes, it is all falling into place now...

Seriously, though, hope things get better soon.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    So, he is full up on cigars. Maybe I just need to dig into the old liquor locker, the scotch safe, the bourbon bank, the vodka vault, the whiskey warehouse, the canadian coffers, the rum repository, the tequila treasury, the beer bunker, the rye reserves, the moonshine magazine.... yes, it is all falling into place now...

Seriously, though, hope things get better soon.
    LOL, beer and liquor make everything better!! seriously tho, i hope everything works out
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bill, sorry to hear this news bro. I hope something comes up soon. Good luck to you.
    To the rest of you BOTL. Leave the brother alone. The last thing he needs is a jacked up mailbox geez.

......................................... I have his addy if you need it ;)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Bill, sorry to hear this news bro. I hope something comes up soon. Good luck to you.
    To the rest of you BOTL. Leave the brother alone. The last thing he needs is a jacked up mailbox geez.

......................................... I have his addy if you need it ;)
    +1 LMAO!!!!
    Guys, Thanks but you don't need to send anything .i just needed to let off some steam
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck on finding something with more security. If you need anything ill get your addy from Dan!!!