Home Non Cigar Related

promotion

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
Just fond out I am the team lead of "the lodge" at dicks sporting goods. pay raise, more hours, and managing a group of people. I am super excited, only been there fir 2 months...kicking ass and taking names. Next step is hardlines manager.... Best part I found out today, on my birthday.

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Just fond out I am the team lead of "the lodge" at dicks sporting goods. pay raise, more hours, and managing a group of people. I am super excited, only been there fir 2 months...kicking ass and taking names. Next step is hardlines manager.... Best part I found out today, on my birthday.
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work bro!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Hey, uh, now that you're the high mucky muck, you think you could hook me up with some handballs?

kewl

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    webmost:
    deejmemixx:
    Hey, uh, now that you're the high mucky muck, you think you could hook me up with some handballs?

kewl

just reach down and place your hands on balls....and there u go!!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, Shane. Keep on keepin' on......

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    congrats bro!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Nice to hear some good news around here ! Congratulations. And Happy Birthday too.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    What the Hades kinda thread is this?!? D!cks and b@lls!! Jeebus to Betsie...
    Congrats, Shane! Such goodness couldn't happen to a more deserving brother!
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday and Congrats on your promotIon!!!
    rzaman:
    Happy Birthday and Congrats on your promotIon!!!
    thanks everyone.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats man!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    That's too cool..Congrats and Enjoy!!
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Great news. Congratulations..
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Congrats but you are now "management" and continued success could make you one of the dreaded 1%
    fla-gypsy:
    Congrats but you are now "management" and continued success could make you one of the dreaded 1%
    haha I am only in the 1% cause I made my own party POA. Pissed off american.
  • Congrats and happy birthday.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Nice to hear some good news around here ! Congratulations. And Happy Birthday too.
    +1
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Congrats and Happy Birthday. Soon you will be running the joint.