Home Non Cigar Related

Pool Tables

gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
Thinking of getting one after our basement remodel project is completed. We would most likely be interested in a mid-level price point and of course would like to get the best value for our dollars spent. Anyone have suggestions on brands, features, must-have accessories, care and maintenance, etc? Thanks.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Look for a used Valley, becoming more and more available, seems Diamond tables are growing in popularity maybe can find one of these, would be nice. I have one in basement and now that boys are gone it's a laundrytable .lol :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Look for a used Valley, becoming more and more available, seems Diamond tables are growing in popularity maybe can find one of these, would be nice. I have one in basement and now that boys are gone it's a laundrytable .lol :-)
    Sure it is....I'm going with its a nice table to put your humis on and under!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    Sure it is....I'm going with its a nice table to put your humis on and under!!
    Actually got ping pong table cover to put on top....don't think they would fit on top...lol
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...