Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade Gurkha Centurian

I want to trade 5 Gurkha Centurians. I am new to this and have smoked a few of these and I am ready to try new smokes.
Make an offer!

Comments

• bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Hey willy...anything in particular you're looking for?
  • No not really....I bought 12 of them on sale and like them but I want to try different stuff since I am new to all of this. Make me an offer.
    I've got tons of stuff...If you would give me a general idea of kinds of smokes you're looking for...strength, wrappers, brands, etc it might give me an idea of what I could offer you.
  • I wish I could answer this but I don't really know what I am looking for....something of similar quality. I am very new to this and have only tried a limited amount....Maybe you could suggest something good.
    If you like, I can put together an assortment of different stuff for you to try out. You said that you're pretty new to this, so I could put together something and offer a lot of variety.

Check your PM
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bass8844:
    If you like, I can put together an assortment of different stuff for you to try out. You said that you're pretty new to this, so I could put together something and offer a lot of variety.

Check your PM
    Looking to get rid of those Backwoods and Swishers, eh Brian?
    j0z3r:
    bass8844:

Check your PM
    Looking to get rid of those Backwoods and Swishers, eh Brian?
    HAHA! If you want some black and milds, I might have a few lying around!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    A work associate loves the Gurkha Ancient Warriors , buys a box at a time, so he likes them a lot . I have given him several other hand rolleds diff brands but get this...most of the time when not smoking the Gurkha AW's he smokes BLACK & MILDS ...what the ...actually likes them !!! I would think they would taste like a dog rocket after the AW's but different strokes for different folks is all I can say ...
    All kidding aside, Brian has some awesome cigars to offer Willy, and quite a selection too...he's left me hurting when we've traded in the past...in fact, I think I still owe him a bomb one of these days. Do you hear a clock ticking Brian?
    Hey...what did I do?

Btw, did you ever get your hands on some of the AJ sticks? PM me if you still need some.
    I did get some...wasn't terribly impressed with my first try, so I'm hoping the others do a little better.