Home Non Cigar Related

There's a new beard in town

pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
Tim watch your a$$. It's red and it might jump off my face and kick your a$$. I feel like General Ambrose Everett Burnside(google it.)

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Dude! That's some righteous whiskerage!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    LOL, time to ressurect "the beard" thread!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that is a very nice beard sir...
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    You guys gotta watch out for them crazy gingers ...... Lol ..... That beard is the shizzzzznit
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Blasphemy!!!!! Comparing oneself to the Beard? The gaul! I'm a bit insulted by the comparison.The Beard is about more than the length and color of a man's whiskers. Its' about greatness. Its about the greatest cigar deals known to man. Its' about quality, value, greatness, coolness, OK Kugat!. Forgive me. I'm shaken.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    beatnic:
    Blasphemy!!!!! Comparing oneself to the Beard? The gaul! I'm a bit insulted by the comparison.The Beard is about more than the length and color of a man's whiskers. Its' about greatness. Its about the greatest cigar deals known to man. Its' about quality, value, greatness, coolness, OK Kugat!. Forgive me. I'm shaken.

I shudder to think of the re-percussions for the entire planet should " THE BEARD " hear of this arrogant blasphemy !!! Could this just possibly be what the Mayan calender is all about ??? 2 Months from today ? Dec.21, 2012 ... could the Mayans have foreseen the unthinkable ? An assault on THE BEARD ? Resulting in prophetic world destruction , and the entire planet being sucked into a black hole , poked in our universe by one of THE BEARDS whiskers . Stay Tuned ...
  • While impressive, nothing can compare to the awesomeness that is me or my current caretaker, Mr. Blythe.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    The Beard:
    While impressive, nothing can compare to the awesomeness that is me or my current caretaker, Mr. Blythe.
    lol
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    The Beard:
    While impressive, nothing can compare to the awesomeness that is me or my current caretaker, Mr. Blythe.
    oh snap!