Home Non Cigar Related

Everything was too good!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Well recently I've been working hard and long...I finally get a normal work schedule and have had time to go to the lounge for a couple hours a day. Today one of the work trucks had a flat and I'm the only guy there that knows how to change a tire(it's really sad but true). So while trying to untorque what all the **** mechanics do to put on lug nuts I throw my back out completely! Needless to say for the next week or two I will be on here going nuts and dying to have a good cigar!!!!!
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn bro. Plus you can't hit the waters anytime soon. Hope its a fast recovery. I wish you the best.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    just get some bi bim bap and you'll be fine.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    That sucks. Hope you feel better soon. Also, time to train a new guy to change tires... Or get AAA
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear it bro. Have someone prop you up outside so you can burn one
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Damn, Lee! That sucks like a car wash vacuum. I shall burn a good stick in your honor. Get some rest and take care of your back, bro.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys and there are some great suggestions noted!! I'm now on pain killers and muscle relaxers...so if I tell you your the man and I love you in the next week well...we can leave it at that lol but burnem up for me and enjoy!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Damn Lee, hope you feel better soon. Never had back issues till I turned 40, now I can incapacitate myself with a good sneeze.....
    pross:
    Damn Lee, hope you feel better soon. Never had back issues till I turned 40, now I can incapacitate myself with a good sneeze.....
    Lmao it happened to me with the sneeze!! Killed me for about 2 weeks!! Back pain sucks!! Big *** has a crap back to
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    pross:
    Lmao it happened to me with the sneeze!! Killed me for about 2 weeks!! Back pain sucks!! Big *** has a crap back to

Don't feel lonely, brothers. Four vertebrae in my upper back are twisted 15 degrees out of alignment, so I feel your pain. And, the sneeze ain't no joke. I coughed a few days ago and my wife had to help me up out of the floor...
    Toombes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    pross:

Don't feel lonely, brothers. Four vertebrae in my upper back are twisted 15 degrees out of alignment, so I feel your pain. And, the sneeze ain't no joke. I coughed a few days ago and my wife had to help me up out of the floor...
    Oof that's just not good!!!! We should all pull our walkers together and have a bad back herf
    Money can't buy taste
    The Great Gimp Smokefest, 2013!!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Can you still open mail..............lmao
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this. I had a back injury a couple years ago splitting wood and the lingering effects just never seem to completely go away. I feel for you, bro.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    MVW67:
    Can you still open mail..............lmao
    Lol I can't open mail...but I can send it!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee, don't get me started on the back shizza....3 months after surgery I'm still getting yelled at when I carry 2 grocery bags,,damn.. If it doesn't get better soon get an MRI to at least see where you're at. Lmk if you need anything!!!
    Toombes:
    I'm down and qualified to attend!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Toombes:
    Oooh ooh ooh, can I come? Better yet, let's just do it here so you guys don't have to walk too far to my table!!!
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    Toombes:
    Oooh ooh ooh, can I come? Better yet, let's just do it here so you guys don't have to walk too far to my table!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    Toombes:
    I like ya Matt but I'm not sure I want you running your fingers over my flesh, unless we have a drink and a cigar first!! Lol