Home Non Cigar Related

Need some help guys.

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, so i am trying to find some decor for the cigar room i am building and need whoever knows or ideas for some cigar pictures, paintings, or any other decor. Where to buy? any online sites?

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Portraits of Mark Twain and Ernest Hemingway?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, just some cigar paintins or pictures of maybe opus, cohiba, or celebrity. I'm not sure yet or any cool decor u can find.Open to suggestions and ideas.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'd think there would be some kind of posters, advertisments etc. available to store-owners, tobacconists etc., if the Temperance Leagues haven't supressed them. Sounds like a nice spot you've got planned.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Check this out, very nice work: http://www.mikeuhren.com/
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    I also save my bands and am going to glue them onto construction paper and frame it. Cheap wall art.
    Amos Umwhat:
    You'd think there would be some kind of posters, advertisments etc. available to store-owners, tobacconists etc., if the Temperance Leagues haven't supressed them. Sounds like a nice spot you've got planned.
    Thanks, yeah just starting, just need some pro's help.
    marineatbn03:
    Check this out, very nice work: http://www.mikeuhren.com/
    Wow, thanks marine. that stuff is awesome. Little out of my price range, but still wow
    No problem brother. The prints are more affordable, but yeah it is pricey, there are others out there as well. Just takes a little google-fu to find them. Another thing that a few brothers here are proficient at is turning empty boxes into clocks. May look into something like that.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Glock1975:
    Ok, so i am trying to find some decor for the cigar room i am building and need whoever knows or ideas for some cigar pictures, paintings, or any other decor. Where to buy? any online sites?
    http://www.barewalls.com/search.action?keyword=cigar+art&s=&so=&st=1&x=11&y=7

http://www.asimplertime.com/default.aspx

I almost stole this from a B&M. I took a pic and bought a stick smoked it while staring at it instead.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Toombes

Say what...?
    marineatbn03:
    No problem brother. The prints are more affordable, but yeah it is pricey, there are others out there as well. Just takes a little google-fu to find them. Another thing that a few brothers here are proficient at is turning empty boxes into clocks. May look into something like that.
    . Yeah after i posted, I then seen the copy of the prints, much cheaper . Thanks again
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Nothing completes a man cave like a Scarface poster ........ Say hello to my little friend .....
    Toombes:
    danielzreyes:
    Toombes

Say what...?
    Ray from Hughes Rd. mentioned cigar art and I thought of you.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:

Google "clintonian cigar" and you can capture a screenshot. It even has the presidential seal on the band.... LOL

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Nothing completes a man cave like a Scarface poster ........ Say hello to my little friend .....
    +1
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cigarart.net
    Check out anochecer en la playa
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    marineatbn03:
    I also save my bands and am going to glue them onto construction paper and frame it. Cheap wall art.
    Me too. I'm thinking about trying a decoupage on a canvas with mine.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Toombes:
    danielzreyes:
    Toombes

Say what...?

I may be able to throw something together for Ray from Hughes Rd....
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    danielzreyes:
    Toombes:
    danielzreyes:
    Toombes

Say what...?

I may be able to throw something together for Ray from Hughes Rd....
    Blood and...well, nevermind.