Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Outdoor Kitchen Complete!

GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
There are about 6 small things that need to get finished on this project before I offically call it good but its close enough to post a pic. It only took about 10 days of actual work mostly because I was winging everything. My wife and I decided on a general floor plan and then the building and designing started. I wanted some character built into this thing so I installed two hidden drawers on the front so you need to know what brick to pull to open it.

The best part about this build is that I have ZERO buidling experience and almost every aspect of this build was a first for me and its still standing! A big thanks to Home Depot's staff!

Anyway, here is the before

image IMG-20120519-00028

And the after

image IMG-20121022-00257

Comments

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Nice setup.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful job, and what an improvement!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Awesome job Goldy!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice addition, Goldy! Especially for not knowing a lot about construction. Great job!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    very nice!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shweeet
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I worked construction for roughly 10yrs, and that is one of the nicest remodels I've seen. Very creative by putting brick on the hidden drawers. Excellent job, my friend.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D A M N, can u come do mine, lol, very sweet setup.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Wow...very nice. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Very nice! It would take me 10 days just to get those rocks arranged correctly lol.
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Damn nice