Home General Discussion

Poker Tourney #4 Results

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
1st Glock1975 2nd Pelirrojo 3rd Rain, blinded out lol Come on guys, where u all at? Gordon, gg, and it was great talking to ya. We need more players for next week boys.

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Hey not bad for my first time playing cards in quite some time. I came in second... lol I put up a good fight though.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I intend to play again in the future. Last night, you were competing with the Tigers in the World Series. You lost that battle.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Want to double check, as of right now I owe pokerslob and ceezer, correct?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I think that is correct rain.
    SleevePlz:
    I intend to play again in the future. Last night, you were competing with the Tigers in the World Series. You lost that battle.
    . I understand bro, bad game to watch though.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to Glock for his victory! I couldn't make it last Wednesday due to our bar being very busy. We host poker games here every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights, and sometimes they force me into playing. It makes them feel good when they knock out the owner...'til I 86 them that is. Just kidding of course. I plan on playing next Wednesday...let's get some more players involved boys!
    Poker Slob:
    Congrats to Glock for his victory! I couldn't make it last Wednesday due to our bar being very busy. We host poker games here every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights, and sometimes they force me into playing. It makes them feel good when they knock out the owner...'til I 86 them that is. Just kidding of course. I plan on playing next Wednesday...let's get some more players involved boys!
    Thanks lol, not taking anything away from Pelirrojo, but it was only the 2 of us, not much of a victory for me. Lets get more of ya next week.