Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Funny Thing Happened To Me Today

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
I get this box from Lee and wondered if I forgot about a trade or mooch and when I open it there is a note from Enola Gay and a bag full of premium sticks. The funny part is on the note are pictures of targets and there is Lee crossed off like my picture is. So now I wonder who has taught this brother cause that is slick ship from your address add you as a target and now you are off the hook.

So I go to pm Lee about his antics and what do I see but a Thank You pm from Lee. In it he is thanking me for the Enola Gay bomb I sent and says retaliation is in the works. I couldn't help but laugh cause the same thing happened to him with Enola Gay using my name and address.

So now it looks like the ball is in my court...Enola Gay you sent some mighty fine cigars and some in sizes I have not had. So I thank you for that BUT this isn't over by a long shot. Others threaten that they will hunt you down. I won't be doing that, either you all come clean now or I will be sending everyone on my bork-a-dex my special little **** package and I mean everyone!

I did notice on the shipping label that the mail from zip code was Michigan so I will start with everyone in Michigan and work from there. I apologize to all my brothers and sisters here in advance for what punishment you are about to receive.

BTW here are the awesome sticks I got:

Comments

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Don't come after me man. I never did it. Let Michigan smoke the cigars that even dogs frown at.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha mike sorry for the confusion!! I think it looks like a bunch of us will be seeking that "special" someone to beat!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Don't come after me man. I never did it. Let Michigan smoke the cigars that even dogs frown at.
    Sorry brother, unless I start getting Pm's from the Enola Gay members all are on the hit list. So if you have any information on who they are best let me know before the turds fly.

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn.... You too huh Mike? If and when you all find out who it is.... I am down for an EPIC retaliation.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit. Mike, I thought we were friends?
    Trident:
    Nice hit. Mike, I thought we were friends?
    We are friends and that is why it breaks my heart that you will have to smoke a **** because of some cowards that only worry about their own skin. Just remember that this hurts me more then it is going to hurt you.

Ive been straight with you my friend...Turds! well, if it takes me smoking a **** for someone else to bomb you some awesome $HIT, send me the turds and send mike some awesome smokes. I will take that any day. Mike deserves this. ENOLA HIT HIM AGAIN!!! and i will keep smoking his turds!
    Trident:
    Ive been straight with you my friend...Turds! well, if it takes me smoking a **** for someone else to bomb you some awesome $HIT, send me the turds and send mike some awesome smokes. I will take that any day. Mike deserves this. ENOLA HIT HIM AGAIN!!! and i will keep smoking his turds!
    Man you are good....real good

MTuccelli:
    Trident:
    Man you are good....real good

Anything for you my friend!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    This Enola Gay guy, or These Enola Gay guys, are bringing down a WORLD of hurt... we need to get on this boys... time to wreck a little shop
    Mike, PM me the tracking number or shipping number. I will figure out who sent it. I am not nearly as accomodating as Roman. My palate isn't taking ammo meant for some other civilian.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    And another one??? Mike , the one I got the tracking number was traced to CA, have to see if i still have it and will also send to Marker, he does that computer ****.......BTW nice hit whoever you are....You can hide for only so long!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    And another one??? Mike , the one I got the tracking number was traced to CA, have to see if i still have it and will also send to Marker, he does that computer ****.......BTW nice hit whoever you are....You can hide for only so long!!!!
    I got Vader when within an hour after he begged me to try. This one should be just as easy.
    Marker:
    Mike, PM me the tracking number or shipping number. I will figure out who sent it. I am not nearly as accomodating as Roman. My palate isn't taking ammo meant for some other civilian.
    PM sent
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Enola! A Michigan zip code? Sounds like some misdirection to me. I'm still banking on the Washington guys. Every time they have a herf, an Enola bomb soon follows. Plus, those guys actually have the ammo to pull this off.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Enola! A Michigan zip code? Sounds like some misdirection to me. I'm still banking on the Washington guys. Every time they have a herf, an Enola bomb soon follows. Plus, those guys actually have the ammo to pull this off.
    Maybe so but it was shipped from your exact zip code....could you be doing a bit of misdirecting?

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    My guess? Cgarlvr ;)
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    PM sent
    Lmao the turds will always win!!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
    MTuccelli:
    SleevePlz:
    Maybe so but it was shipped from your exact zip code....could you be doing a bit of misdirecting?

Huh? Someone used my zip? For the return address? I'm a little confused. Don't get me wrong, I wish I had that kind of cigar stock to bomb people with, but this is way out of my league.
    SleevePlz:
    MTuccelli:
    SleevePlz:

Huh? Someone used my zip? For the return address? I'm a little confused. Don't get me wrong, I wish I had that kind of cigar stock to bomb people with, but this is way out of my league.
    Says one of the bears on the forum lol
    Money can't buy taste
    I will look this up tomorrow. Have stuff going on tonight.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    MTuccelli:
    SleevePlz:

says the dude that has been visiting quite a few B&Ms lately
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    MTuccelli:
    SleevePlz:

Yeah okay. I buy 4 sticks yesterday and mail out 40! Lol, I find it comical that I'm actually a suspect. This is clearly the work of somebody much more established than me.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Don't be pointing sticks at the Great NW. Mr. Shaftmaster 9000.... I envy this guy(s) arsenal.. I prefer many smaller bombs, that's how I roll!!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh man. i CAN NOT wait to find out. I need to know. I must know. IMMA FART IN YOUR MOUF
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    MTuccelli:
    SleevePlz:

Yeah okay. I buy 4 sticks yesterday and mail out 40! Lol, I find it comical that I'm actually a suspect. This is clearly the work of somebody much more established than me.
    says the dude who buys OpusX for the same price as candy corn
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    MTuccelli:
    SleevePlz:

judging from the selection, I don't think it's you either. This is someone with a huuuuuge collection...like Trident...working with you LOL! It has been fun to watch I must say, kudos to the bombers...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Oh boy, this wont be good for you fellas. Just ask Jimmy, nice selection of sticks by the way.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Oh man. i CAN NOT wait to find out. I need to know. I must know. IMMA FART IN YOUR MOUF
    Wanna blanket Roomie? LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    Wanna blanket Roomie? LOL
    we must find this enola gay(s)! I do not like being in the dark about this! i don't need a blanket anymore. i have the zip up you gave me.