Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thanks to tony/sleeve/Steve/shaft!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
I will be bombing someone!!! I need help on a good candidate and the addy of this person who I will choose after the hurricane rolls thru. So if you would like to see someone get beat down badly nominate them...thank you for your help and who ever ends up with it thank tony!!
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    PM. I choose..Vision.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I choose Lee
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I choose Lee
    Lol don't test me snoob!! I've been getting beat down bad and now I'm out for blood!!
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    I choose Lee
    Lol don't test me snoob!! I've been getting beat down bad and now I'm out for blood!!
    I mean tony is out for blood lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I am in no way responsible for anything this crazy Bork does.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    tony is out for blood? why? what? will you two just go relax for an hour and a half with a oliva MB 1 or 2? geesh.
    SleevePlz:
    I am in no way responsible for anything this crazy Bork does.
    hahahaha that's not what the note will say...maybe I should just put your addy on there lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I choose Lee
    +1, I vote for the month too.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    I'm thinking maybe a noob with a humi that needs help
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote for Tony, belated B-Day present...0Patience for seeing him get some LeeLee lovin!! Toni-Tone
    Bigshizza:
    I vote for Tony, belated B-Day present...0Patience for seeing him get some LeeLee lovin!! Toni-Tone
    i vote for tony too. or if you want a noob, pick any of them that is on the good trader's list. maybe that one guy that keeps giving out peppers

daniel - take your vote back. i dont want any part of this lee kim che
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    i vote for tony too. or if you want a noob, pick any of them that is on the good trader's list. maybe that one guy that keeps giving out peppers

daniel - take your vote back. i dont want any part of this lee kim che
    Ohhhh you mean RayGlock? Yes he could use a few sticks...just sayin.....
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Ray from Hughes Rd.!!!
    Toombes:
    Ray from Hughes Rd.!!!
    It certainly is a possibility isn't it Dan???
    Hhhmmmm glock is a good candidate...anyone know his addy maybe I will pay him a visit...and hhhhhmmmmm well maybe Tony's belated b-day present these are some good ideas so far
    Money can't buy taste
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa Whoa now, i say Daniel from Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Hhhmmmm glock is a good candidate...anyone know his addy maybe I will pay him a visit...and hhhhhmmmmm well maybe Tony's belated b-day present these are some good ideas so far
    No No Lee, I have plenty of pepper Bombs left and some more.
    Don't ask why I have it, but I could hook you up with Glock's addy. Just sayin.
    SleevePlz:
    I already have it!! Thanks..Lee? Need it.. The wheels on the bus go round...
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    For the record though, my vote is for Bigshizza! Lol. I haven't bombed him yet, so a bomb in my honor would be a good start. Face it, Lee. You're going to have to bomb everyone!
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    For the record though, my vote is for Bigshizza! Lol. I haven't bombed him yet, so a bomb in my honor would be a good start. Face it, Lee. You're going to have to bomb everyone!
    Lmao it's looking that way so everyone just give me all the addys!! And we will see but it looks as if I need some more boxes!!
    Money can't buy taste
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    I've got lots of Fighting Co(ks for you after what your team did to mine!! Ohhhh the heartbreak!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Lmao it's looking that way so everyone just give me all the addys!! And we will see but it looks as if I need some more boxes!!

I'm hoping you lost mine after you conned(threatened me...)out of it...
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would bomb someone that has 300+ sticks. It would be a nice addition to their collection.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Rancho Cucamonga, Rancho Cucamonga, Rancho Cucachmonddggga..... Say it 3 times fast. I can't. Hughes Rd. Hughes Rd. Hughes Rd.... tsssss easy.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    Rancho Cucamonga, Rancho Cucamonga, Rancho Cucachmonddggga..... Say it 3 times fast. I can't. Hughes Rd. Hughes Rd. Hughes Rd.... tsssss easy.
    Rancho Cucamonga sounds so much better though.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bomb the Shizz!
    Toombes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:

I'm hoping you lost mine after you conned(threatened me...)out of it...
    Oh toombes don't worry this time...or well...depending on how many boxes I can scrounge up!! Anyone that I have a addy to well what tony said lol
    Money can't buy taste