Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

willin to trade / willin to sell

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
fiver of Liga T52 toros. This isn't really for me anymore. the cigars are in great shape. i can either sell it for $50 shipped or trade for some new ICPCR stuff or padrons. lemme know feller dellers.

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    HOLLA! I'm down for this... but I'll let it go for a bit to see if someone else wants in... I have some already, but always want more... if no one get's back to you by the end of the day, lemme know
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    To bad these weren't Nub Dubs or I would of been all over it.

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    still on the nub dubs eh...hope you still have a few left
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    What type of Padrons you looking for?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    rob - thanks man. i'll leave this up for a little while longer and see what type of responses I get (no later than 9PM pacific time)

lilwing - how about I tell you what type of padrons I am not looking for? I am not looking for family reserve maduro 85th, 45th, 46th, "thousands" series.
    MTuccelli:

Troano Silver? no?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joon love, I have a handfull of vintage romance novels I can trade if you fancy those.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:

Troano Silver? no?
    Love the torano silver. Need to get more when I create some room.
    Marker:
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:

Troano Silver? no?
    they seem to be popular... I have some form way back... I guess I should sample
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Marker:
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:

Troano Silver? no?
    They are worth a shot...pretty good econo stick but found them pretty one dimensional. But if you have them why not!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    rob - thanks man. i'll leave this up for a little while longer and see what type of responses I get (no later than 9PM pacific time)

lilwing - how about I tell you what type of padrons I am not looking for? I am not looking for family reserve maduro 85th, 45th, 46th, "thousands" series.
    I have plenty of Padron Londres Naturals and some Churchill Maduros.... I also have access to lots of 1926 and 1964 series....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    jliu:

I have plenty of Padron Londres Naturals and some Churchill Maduros.... I also have access to lots of 1926 and 1964 series....
    i'll pass on the londres naturals and churchill maduros (not a fan of churchills). shoot me a PM of the other stuff?
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Marker:
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:

Troano Silver? no?
    If you don't want to sample them I will take them!! Unless however you are sitting on some Nub Dubs.