Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Giveaway For A Special Buddy

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
This is really a special give away for me because of who it is for. I have a long time friend who really is like a sister and she has custody of 2 of her grand kids. The oldest one Ayden was diagnosed at age 3 and a 1/2 with Autism.

His Papaw took him to his first dirt track race and it has now been nothing but racing for him. He has his own Facebook page named Team Ayden and from that page they are trying to help increase awareness about Autism. He has been invited to Michigan next summer to ride in a car and he is a favorite of the local racers and track personnel where he lives in MS. I have known Ayden from birth and this buddy of mine is a loving kid and I want to help him with his Facebook page likes.

So here is the deal go to his page and click like and then come back here and let me know you did it and then pick a number between 1 and 500. You get one like and one number pick and for doing this for a great kid you will also have a chance to win this

BlackOps Delta Desert Kit

That is right just go to Team Aydens FB and hit the like button and then pick your number. If you post on his page "Go Ayden CCOM Forum" as well as like and I will toss in a 5er of cigars for the winner.

Click The Picture For Team Ayden

Team Ayden

Thanks in advance and I will close this out on 11/04/2012 at Midnight PST

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Mike...thanks for the contest!! I like it on Facebook but don't want anything!! If anything I would like to throw in a nice cigar sampler to help the cause if that is ok with you.
    Money can't buy taste
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    It's a really great thing you're doing!! I have done what you asked of me! Now send my prize!! LOL
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Mike...thanks for the contest!! I like it on Facebook but don't want anything!! If anything I would like to throw in a nice cigar sampler to help the cause if that is ok with you.
    That is fine with me, I don't think the brothers here would mind. Thanks a bunch for joining the cause :o)
    reggie713:
    It's a really great thing you're doing!! I have done what you asked of me! Now send my prize!! LOL
    Thanks, did you also post under mine on his page for a chance at a 5er? You also need to pick a number between 1 and 500

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Mike of course, this is true to me, my niece is autistic and sponsor Friends of Autism in Wisconsin, have volunteered in numerous events! So have done as you have asked and am happy to do it! Thanks!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    Mike of course, this is true to me, my niece is autistic and sponsor Friends of Autism in Wisconsin, have volunteered in numerous events! So have done as you have asked and am happy to do it! Thanks!
    Thanks brother now you need to pick a number between 1 and 500 :o)
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    MVW67:
    Thanks brother now you need to pick a number between 1 and 500 :o)
    Don't really need will let someone else..:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I liked Team Ayden from my personal and the RRR page... not entering the contest, just want to support... planting seeds
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    did a quick post on FB as well... hopefully it helps
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    This truly touches me, Mike. As many here know, my son Gabriel was diagnosed with Asperger's when he was five. It's been a true learning experience for my wife and myself.
    The page has been liked, but I wish to give my guess to another deserving BoTL. Thank you for such a wonderful contest.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Mike, I also liked it on my page, and like others I don't want to win anything. Go team Ayden.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Hey buddy I liked it as well please do not enter me in the contest either!! God bless
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    That is fine with me, I don't think the brothers here would mind. Thanks a bunch for joining the cause :o)
    Awesome ill send you the sticks once sandy is gone
    Money can't buy taste
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    liked! but I'm not going to pick a number for the drawing. I already have enough lighters and what not. give some other dude a chance to win
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike, you're an awesome BOTL. Your kindness and generosity never cease to amaze me. Thank you for all you do and offer to our forum, Facebook, and beyond!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Guys I appreciate the kind words for pops but this is all about Ayden not him. I know my buddy would want some one to get this awesome kit and cigars so I will just have Lilli pick the winner...she seemed to do a good job with my giveaway.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Mike, I don't have a FB, but I will get my wife on this. Please don't enter me in the contest.
    Angie1977:
    Guys I appreciate the kind words for pops but this is all about Ayden not him. I know my buddy would want some one to get this awesome kit and cigars so I will just have Lilli pick the winner...she seemed to do a good job with my giveaway.
    Why not Lilli is his friend too
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    137 thanx again buddy!
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Done :)
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Done, but I do not wish to participate in the giveaway, the cause is good enough for me.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Awesome show of Borkism going on right here.....consider it DONE!!!! I won the last one so I'm out on this one.
    I appreciate all the likes you guys have given to Team Ayden. His grandma was amazed at the kindness you all have shown and asked me to let you all know that you are all very special people and she won't forget this. I have to agree with her, seems even when things get a bit rough here we always seem to come together.