Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Bogus Letters

LINK
    Teax and International observers controversy.

Link
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    You seem to have missed this one Beat. You know, the one with the Repubican arrested on 13 counts of fraud? A simple oversight on your part Im sure.

http://blog.nj.com/njv_john_atlas/2012/10/voter_fraud_its_time_to_apply.html
    Yes, I did miss it. That's why I invited others to post. We all get our news from different sources. I knew you'd come through. LOL
    Its what Im here for;).........that and the free punch and pie.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Who has punch and pie. I want punch and pie.

On topic, voter fraud sucks, no matter who does it, and no matter how little or much there is. I am all for putting protections in place. I just wish either side would remember to actually push for these protections some time other than 3 months before and election.
    free punch and pie for jthanatos and Vulchor. Come on down to the Big Easy.
    beatnic:
    Damn you and your tempting ways. I bring the booze, and we argue politics until one of us becomes an anarchist....
    jthanatos:
    beatnic:
    Damn you and your tempting ways. I bring the booze, and we argue politics until one of us becomes an anarchist....
    I spend too much time smoking cigars in silence.
    beatnic:
    jthanatos:
    beatnic:
    I spend too much time smoking cigars in silence.
    Ain't that the truth. Sometimes the quiet is nice... sometimes not.
    Well said about cigars and silence.....think I may pick up one of those 80's talking robots from Rocky IV to keep me company.
    Somalians in Ohio! Link
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Maybe they are voting for all the members of their familys that don't have time to go to the polls themselves ... they just call 'em all up , tally the number and go down and vote that many times . Makes perfect sense , everybodys always bit_chin 'bout low voter turn out ... problem solved !!! ; )

more rigged machines

Link
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw don't worry. Even with voter photo ID cards you would still be able to vote Democrat fifteen times in Chicago. Always have been, always will be. You don't even have to go to the polls. Heck, in Texas, you can even be buried in the graveyard and still vote Democrat.

Most rigged election in our lifetime had to be Kennedy. Anyone remember that farce?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Somalians in Ohio! Link
    Pretty sure I know the exact place they're talking about .... driven by there a few times and the parking lot is always full even at 730-800 @ night (cars/vans/trucks, never seen any buses though)
    But there's always lots of people there with a line out the door - seemed like a diverse group of people there, FWIW.

Heck, I've even stopped in a few times and cast some votes ;-D ---- and I've never had a problem there....LMAO - J/K

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

LMAO
    more rigged machines

Link
    Spigot cities Link
    beatnic:
    Spigot cities Link
    I don't buy into much of this one. It reads like bad conspiracy theory, with all the 'may's, 'might's, 'claimed's, and 'believed to have's. And all hinges on the testimony of one guy who presents little in evidence other than "I have seen it." A good litmus test for a conspiracy is how many people must know about it for it to work. As that number goes up, the chances of it remaining secret approaches 0.

I do not doubt some people have acted to influence the votes of those they transport or assist. I do have a hard time believing it is a large and heavily planned group that is banking on the discretion of homeless people.
    More and more. The cheats will never stop cheating.

Link
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    What is an interesting little bit of info, son stopped home from college and informed me that Mitt's son has purchased a substaintial share in the company that supplies the voting machines for Ohio. Interesting...
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    What is an interesting little bit of info, son stopped home from college and informed me that Mitt's son has purchased a substaintial share in the company that supplies the voting machines for Ohio. Interesting...
    Looks like he invested in a company that invested in the voting machine company at one time. Once again, think of how many people would have to be in the loop for this to work. Seems a little far fetched for rigging elections.

Edit: snopes link
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    MVW67:
    Looks like he invested in a company that invested in the voting machine company at one time. Once again, think of how many people would have to be in the loop for this to work. Seems a little far fetched for rigging elections.

Edit: snopes link
    Or it could just be an investment. Since many states are moving to the new machines why not buy into it and possibly turn a profit....wait a minute making money is suppose to be a bad thing so it probably was to help steal votes for his old man...shame on you Jr!

MT, you know d@mn well if it was an Obama family member Sean Hannity and all of your talking heads would be hitting this like they idea hes from Kenya. I dont think it makes a difference at all personally about voting machines, but if you righty teabagger types can dish it out, at least take it too.
    Vulchor:
    MT, you know d@mn well if it was an Obama family member Sean Hannity and all of your talking heads would be hitting this like they idea hes from Kenya. I dont think it makes a difference at all personally about voting machines, but if you righty teabagger types can dish it out, at least take it too.
    He's not from Kenya? I thought that was settled.
    Vulchor:
    You know I can pretty much put up with your small narrow mind but if you want to have a conversation with me please refrain from using the term teabagger it is offensive and not needed to get your point across. I am not a teabagger nor Republican I am a Christian Conservative. My comment about the situation was sarcasm and as usual went right over your head.
    Its easy to get confused when most christian conservatives are republicans and many of them are tea(insert whatever if most comfortable here). Not sure hows it any more offensive than any other of the names that get thrown around, such as referring to my mind being narrow, but whatever you would like to say is fine with me. Also it didnt go over my head, but I dont believe it was sarcasm either----but if you say so thats fine as well. Again saying what you want is fine, but not taking it in return. I am the bad guy, its cool.
    Vulchor:
    Its easy to get confused when most christian conservatives are republicans and many of them are tea(insert whatever if most comfortable here). Not sure hows it any more offensive than any other of the names that get thrown around, such as referring to my mind being narrow, but whatever you would like to say is fine with me. Also it didnt go over my head, but I dont believe it was sarcasm either----but if you say so thats fine as well. Again saying what you want is fine, but not taking it in return. I am the bad guy, its cool.
    You have repeatedly belittled many here for having different beliefs politically or when it comes to religion/faith. Someone says you are narrow minded and that hurts you? You have said far worse things that were and are hurtful but that is OK as long as it is you dishing it out.

• JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    I hate to butt in, but why is the term "teabagger" offensive?