Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm getting married but don't gift me!!!

Just sharing the good news - June 27th of this year and I'm brand new in marriage to the beautiful world of cigars ;)

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'll send you out a nice pair of prosthetic balls...you'll be needing them once your bride-to-be puts yours away in a mason jar on the closet shelf. :)

Congrats on the marriage...till death. :D
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Hey, I got married nine years ago, and I'll still waiting on you to send me some sticks.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    good luck. don't worry about the balls thing, some people just can't help but get neutered...
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    good luck. don't worry about the balls thing, some people just can't help but get neutered...
    We were all hoping mrs. crazy squirrel would neuter phobs before he procreated ...
  • 0 That Guy 00 That Guy 0 Posts: 188
    I want my first wedding to be the best and a gifted cigar would make it that much sweeter ;)
    0 That Guy 0:
    I want my first wedding to be the best and a gifted cigar would make it that much sweeter ;)
    LMAO, first wedding eh?
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I'll send you a few extra, 00.
    Betasynn you have taken good care of me friend!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Only a month left our friend ....Tick....Tick.....Tick.....Tick....Tick
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    i think it is ridiculous that you ask people for a gift for your wedding quite honestly. Have you no pride? It is like inviting yourself to a party, it is just something you don't do in my opinon
    I think this was more of an announcement about the wedding, the gift part was just a joke.
    Alex Williams:
    i think it is ridiculous that you ask people for a gift for your wedding quite honestly. Have you no pride? It is like inviting yourself to a party, it is just something you don't do in my opinon
    I was torn, couldn't tell if That Guy was kidding, or being "that guy."
    Changes made sine the joke was not taken as one....................

21 days till my death...I mean my wedding day! ;)
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    We were all hoping mrs. crazy squirrel would neuter phobs before he procreated ...
    =p
  • bnccna2bnccna2 Posts: 44
    0 That Guy 0:
    Changes made sine the joke was not taken as one....................

21 days till my death...I mean my wedding day! ;)
    If you only knew! j/k I love my wife!(you never know who is reading these posts)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    I think we all ought to straighten up a bit around here. No more jokes, no implicit humor...just say exactly what you mean, and let's get this thing running with some machine-like efficiency. What did you guys think this was, some sort of casual internet forum? Jeez.
    Bachelor Party next weekend in DC, married the following, then Cancun after that. Wish me luck on finding legit Cubans!
    0 That Guy 0:
    Bachelor Party next weekend in DC, married the following, then Cancun after that. Wish me luck on finding legit Cubans!
    Dude my bachelor party was in DC too. Have fun buddy! I know I did. Since there is only one full-nude strip club in DC now, if you see the girl in the Notre Dame hat(and nothing else) tell her I said hi.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    madurofan:
    0 That Guy 0:
    Dude my bachelor party was in DC too. Have fun buddy! I know I did. Since there is only one full-nude strip club in DC now, if you see the girl in the Notre Dame hat(and nothing else) tell her I said hi.
    Me thinks there is an interesting story to be heard here, haha
    cholmes8310:
    madurofan:
    0 That Guy 0:
    Me thinks there is an interesting story to be heard here, haha
    Come on holmes you know better than that. There are no stories to ever be spoken of again from a bachelor party.
    Exactly Maddy! Us guys are planning on going to the movies, playing some frisbee golf, maybe a little boating, site seeing, we'll probably crack a beer or two, play some uno, tell some jokes, share some laughs and then call it a day. Days 2 and 3 will most likely be much of the same. You won't catch me anywhere my fiance wouldn't want me to be at my Bachelor Party!!!!!!

0 That Guy 0:
    Exactly Maddy! Us guys are planning on going to the movies, playing some frisbee golf, maybe a little boating, site seeing, we'll probably crack a beer or two, play some uno, tell some jokes, share some laughs and then call it a day. Days 2 and 3 will most likely be much of the same. You won't catch me anywhere my fiance wouldn't want me to be at my Bachelor Party!!!!!!

I'll back up that story for you with her if you need me to. Just invite me along. :) I'll bring some smokes and scotch.
    Alright guys it's down to 3 days now for me being "single" and I probably won't get on here after today as everyone will be filing into town along with all the events we have planned over the next few days then it's hitched and off to Cancun for a week.

I wanted to thank you all for all the help, support and knowledge I have been fed over the past few months and I have truly come to appreciate and enjoy this new found escape in life.

Thank you!
    Again, congrats bud. I'll lend you a **** from time to time, since every guy should have at least one.

But seriously, have a great time!

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    betasynn:
    Again, congrats bud. I'll lend you a **** from time to time, since every guy should have at least one.

But seriously, have a great time!

That Guy, sorry I won't go as far as beta... I'm kinda attached to mine! But seriously, congratulations, and have a blast in Cancun.
    Congrats TG...have a great time.
    Congratulations man ...See you on the flip ...er...married side ...
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    0 That Guy 0:
    Alright guys it's down to 3 days now for me being "single" and I probably won't get on here after today as everyone will be filing into town along with all the events we have planned over the next few days then it's hitched and off to Cancun for a week.

I wanted to thank you all for all the help, support and knowledge I have been fed over the past few months and I have truly come to appreciate and enjoy this new found escape in life.

Thank you!
    So are we now to refer to him as "used to be that guy"? or "Was that guy"?
    Anybody heard from 0 That guy 0 since he got married ? Did the new wife take away his man card ? She not let him come out and play anymore ? ...... Hmmmm ...new wife to new hubby : You don't need all those old smelly cigar friends anymore...you have me now ...just forget about them and lets just put this old smelly cigar box thingy out in the trash ...now don't you feel better ?!?! Come inside dear .....