Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

What was supposed to be a blind 5 for 5 trade

So I set up a blind 5 er with Greg with specific instructions that this would be for only 5 sticks. I'm sure Greg tried to count to 5 but we all know he can't. The destruction is below and it is pretty impressive Captain Punishment Style. All the sticks are either my favs or ones I've been wanting to try like the C4 and Octoberfest that I hear goes well with my favorite beer. Then there is the tat black and Puro which are close to the top of my favs. And of course a Behike the last one Greg sent was a amazing but I'm gonna try to let this one rest a little longer. Then there is the obsidian that has looked very interesting Abe Flores def blends some interesting cigars so I'm sure it will be good. Then there is the Monti New York have to see how it compares to the AB NY. I'm from NY and always the last one to try these NY editions. Photobucket

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Let's see... 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 5... 5... Yup, looks good to me! Greg does know how to lay the pimp-hand down, and does it old school sock full of quarters style!
    Awesome hit, Greg! Mike, I'm sorry yet rather envious all at the same time... Enjoy, brother!
    By the way, you'll have mail soon... Hehehehehehe!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang Greg. Have you ever gone easy on someone before?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Greg, I am betting that the Monte NY is better than the AB NY, Enjoy!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An all star cast of lovelies there Greg! Nicely done!!
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Hahahahaha......Thats funny coming from you......I use your train of thinking, which is: "Go hard or don't go at all".....lol.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    Hahahahaha......Thats funny coming from you......I use your train of thinking, which is: "Go hard or don't go at all".....lol.
    I learned it from watching you! Literally.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    That obsidian is a sweet little stick for the price, my next box purchase. Nice hit Gregster
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GAHDAMN! Greg... You scare me... really.... It wasnt my trade and I am speachless.... Damn man... I want to set something up.... but I know the damage you inflict..........
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Bears are sharpening their claws this time of season it appears, no hibernation for gregerbear!