Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Blind Trade with an Old Friend....Gaetano7890....

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
About a week ago Micahel sent me a PM looking for a simple trade. I have done business with Micahel before and the word "simple" is not in his vocabulary. I entered this trade knowing full well that Micahel would eat me for lunch. Our last trade blew me away. This trade was no different as he proceeded to beat me down with 5 premium sticks, including a Don Carlos Lancero. I have had the opportunity to smoke a couple of Lanceros and this one would be the best that I have. Thanks for the trade Micahel. Maybe next time you will let me "win" one.

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection Micahel!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy Greg!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    This what I love about this forum the generosity. I made a few trades recently one of which was with Greg and I emptied out my humidor without a second thought because I knew I would get more back then I ever gave away. Greg iis one of the most modest Botl on this forum he whipped my ass but still stays first class all the way. And I don't mean I would get back more in value but in friendship. Enjoy the sticks Greg or as others like to call you captain punishment.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a fine group of smokes you got there Greg! Enjoy!!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Blind, very nice congrats!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...