Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anyone know where I can get a bear skin rug?

Post up if you're up for a blind trade. I will say the cards are stacked against you Greg. You will pay for mocking me in the bomb Jiunn thread. No rules 5v5.

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    yea James! you go boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Ca represent!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    No rules? So Greg can use a tag team partner? Remember, that was my thread. Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    SleevePlz:
    No rules? So Greg can use a tag team partner? Remember, that was my thread. Lol.
    Your thread I referenced simply as the location of the reason for this thread - said mocking. But if you want a beating as well, I suggest you don't put the lotion on your skin.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Whoa......
    In my defense, I would like to make 3 points....

1. It was not my intent to "Mock" you.....Only to state the obvious that you are a "hired gun".....
    2. I have recently shaved my complete body. So I wouldn't make for a very good "rug"......
    3. I am definitely your "Huckleberry".......If you want some of this-----Bring it....I am going to make an example out of you.......

Please PM me your addy........

BTW, Jiunn......Get your affairs in order......You package is flying........I would suggest that you move.....
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    This should be fun to watch.
    I moved to Illinois.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go get him James. ROFL!
    Both guns. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awwww... ya'll are cute......
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Post up if you're up for a blind trade. I will say the cards are stacked against you Greg. You will pay for mocking me in the bomb Jiunn thread. No rules 5v5.
    Famous last words good luck James it was really nice having you around. We will all smoke a cigar in your honor. I poked the bear once or twice before but calling him out yeah good luck buddy.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    greg2648:
    Whoa......
    BR> 2. I have recently shaved my complete body. So I wouldn't make for a very good "rug"......
    He said bear skin run. Not fur.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    so i am a bit confused...are you looking for help to blow up greg? or is greg looking for someone to be on his side?
    greg2648:
    Whoa......

1. It was not my intent to "Mock" you.....Only to state the obvious that you are a "hired gun".....
    2. I have recently shaved my complete body. So I wouldn't make for a very good "rug"......
    3. I am definitely your "Huckleberry".......If you want some of this-----Bring it....I am going to make an example out of you.......

Please PM me your addy........

BTW, Jiunn......Get your affairs in order......You package is flying........I would suggest that you move.....
    I don't know when and where this hired gun thing came around, but I operate solo. No one has ever hired me to do anything. Those who perpetuate this rumor will suffer. PM incoming.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Let it happen Cap'n
    Trident:
    so i am a bit confused...are you looking for help to blow up greg? or is greg looking for someone to be on his side?
    None of the above. I will say that my boxer will help me hunt him down. Otherwise, just me and Mr. Greg.
    just to let you guys know. I've herfed with James twice and he is a very kind man. tall guy. handsome. loving. a caretaker.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    just to let you guys know. I've herfed with James twice and he is a very kind man. tall guy. handsome. loving. a caretaker.
    Smells like a man crush!!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    Trident:
    None of the above. I will say that my boxer will help me hunt him down. Otherwise, just me and Mr. Greg.
    Either way, somebody fire up the kettle and put some popcorn on.
    I'll bring the twizzlers - this will be fun to watch.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    james40:
    Trident:
    Either way, somebody fire up the kettle and put some popcorn on.
    I'll bring the twizzlers - this will be fun to watch.
    Absolutely!!! Get him James!!!!!!
    Alright Greg, it's on the way and is scheduled to arrive Friday. I suggest you eat as much as possible on Thanksgiving and savor every bite - I aim to make this your last meal.

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    Alright Greg, it's on the way and is scheduled to arrive Friday. I suggest you eat as much as possible on Thanksgiving and savor every bite - I aim to make this your last meal.

Dang! Those are some strong words. Can't wait to see the destruction!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America