Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Notre Dame/USC Bet

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
I got five premipremiprems on ND. Any takers?

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Hmmmmmmmmm.....I am considering........Doing some research.......
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Hmmmmmmmmm.....I am considering........Doing some research.......
    What I meant was...anyone other than Greg? I don't have too much pride to admit that you scare the s***t out of me with the beatdowns you give.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    How many points are you giving to make it remotely fair?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    Since it is a rivalry game, at USC, and ND has won the last six games by scores of 20-13, 17-14, 30-13, 29-26, 21-6 and 38-0.....nothing.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    notre dame havin a good year ,im thinkin them and ohio at the end
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    SleevePlz:
    Since it is a rivalry game, at USC, and ND has won the last six games by scores of 20-13, 17-14, 30-13, 29-26, 21-6 and 38-0.....nothing.
    History is pretty much irrelevant in college football. ND is playing for a spot in the National Championship Game. USC is playing. Notre Dame should win big and easy. Good luck finding someone to bite.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    SleevePlz:
    History is pretty much irrelevant in college football. ND is playing for a spot in the National Championship Game. USC is playing. Notre Dame should win big and easy. Good luck finding someone to bite.
    You know Tony, you've showed some interest in this, and I appreciate it regardless. I also respect your opinion that history does not matter, while I don't agree with it. I'll give you three to one odds.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way K state is playing tonight we should be in the top 2 tomorrow, possibly number 1 if Stanford can pull out a victory tonight!! So excited for ND this year..it's about damn time!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    notre dame havin a good year ,im thinkin them and ohio at the end
    Ohio State can't win a national champioship or go to a bowl game.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah forgot about that.punished for some violations right ..well so i was wrong about that.but i still see notre dame maybe alabama
    no matter where you go, there you are.

Gotta take this USC game seriously. I doubt #1 and #2 thought they were gonna lose last night.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Gotta take this USC game seriously. I doubt #1 and #2 thought they were gonna lose last night.
    no Matt Barkley... Unless we screw up we are headed to the national championship!!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Rain:
    no Matt Barkley... Unless we screw up we are headed to the national championship!!
    This really changes the game, USC has no chance really. To anyone willing to take it, I'll offer four to one odds, but I 100% understand if nobody does.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Rain:
    This really changes the game, USC has no chance really. To anyone willing to take it, I'll offer four to one odds, but I 100% understand if nobody does.
    Ha good one Randy that's a suckers bet. If someone takes it they might as well mail you the sticks today. lol
    robertgreen30:
    Rain:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Rain:
    Ha good one Randy that's a suckers bet. If someone takes it they might as well mail you the sticks today. lol
    No doubt!
    Rain:
    robertgreen30:
    Rain:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Rain:
    No doubt!
    There is a "sucker" born every minute. I was going to "bet" you for the fun of it. I believe that I have a fiver of good sticks around here somewhere. However, I just found out that USC starting QB will be out for the game........In turn, this makes it almost impossible for USC to win.......The key word here is ALMOST.......I know that I cant win, but I will take your bet. No odds, no points, straight up.....Thats how I roll........Go USC........
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    In other words.....Greg just wants a reason to bomb the P1SS outta you!!! LOL, nice going Greg!
    mmccartneydc:
    In other words.....Greg just wants a reason to bomb the P1SS outta you!!! LOL, nice going Greg!
    Hahahahahaha.......You are too smart.......LMFAO..
    greg2648:
    Rain:
    robertgreen30:
    Rain:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Rain:
    No doubt!
    There is a "sucker" born every minute. I was going to "bet" you for the fun of it. I believe that I have a fiver of good sticks around here somewhere. However, I just found out that USC starting QB will be out for the game........In turn, this makes it almost impossible for USC to win.......The key word here is ALMOST.......I know that I cant win, but I will take your bet. No odds, no points, straight up.....Thats how I roll........Go USC........
    Alrighty Greg, good luck! USC does not have a great chance, but like I said earlier, #1 and #2 did not think they were going to lose, either. Four to one it is.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    This is what it is going to feel like for Greg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbUC-UaAxE
    Well, I guess tomorrow is the BIG day......Randy (Rain) do I have your addy....I need to know where to send your winnings......
    We'll see, we'll see. I have 24 hour duty starting at 9am, so regardless of the outcome I won't be able to post til tomorrow. I'm not sending you my addy, just in case ND loses. Last thing I need for is you to have my addy for no good reason...;)
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    We'll see, we'll see. I have 24 hour duty starting at 9am, so regardless of the outcome I won't be able to post til tomorrow. I'm not sending you my addy, just in case ND loses. Last thing I need for is you to have my addy for no good reason...;)
    I'll bet he already has it!
    skweekz:
    Rain:
    I'll bet he already has it!
    He'**** me before...so I think so.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    After that game, ND does not deserve to be #1...........
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    firetruckguy:
    So they deserved it before with that Stanford "Win" or that Pitt "Win"?
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    firetruckguy:
    True dat
    firetruckguy:
    scarlin:
    firetruckguy:
    True dat
    Well, I guess we'll take our ugly wins to the National Championship game.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    firetruckguy:
    scarlin:
    firetruckguy:
    True dat
    Well, I guess we'll take our ugly wins to the National Championship game.
    Yup... Last time I checked they didnt give out wins based on style points.
    Man, a few off my favs/wants list, thanks a lot Greg! I think the USPS is reading the forums, because the box got here in a little bit of rough shape. Only cigar it hurt is the Cohiba.image