Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I walked right into this one

So I saw shotgunjohn posted that he received his box of mummies so I asked him how they compared to the minni mum. John replied that they were very similar and asked for my addy. I fell for it and handed over my address. Over the next few day John involved in an accident and we exchanged PMs and i wanted to know if he was ok but all John was concerned was not being able to send my cigars. If you view the photo below you will see Johns math skill do not match his character. Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Gaetano7890:
    So I saw shotgunjohn posted that he received his box of mummies so I asked him how they compared to the minni mum. John replied that they were very similar and asked for my addy. I fell for it and handed over my address. Over the next few day John involved in an accident and we exchanged PMs and i wanted to know if he was ok but all John was concerned was not being able to send my cigars. If you view the photo below you will see Johns math skill do not match his character. Photobucket
    very nice! Niners goin down tonight :) is that a rp fifty?
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Nice sticks bro but to bad they are on that 9ers throw!! GO Broncos & Pats
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Oops.... He does have shotgun in his name ya know?!!!!
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    Gaetano7890:
    We will see about that. Yes it is
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    John's a generous guy!! He picked out a very nice selection! Enjoy!!!
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    Gaetano7890:
    what did you think of the game Chem
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    chemforever:
    Gaetano7890:
    what did you think of the game Chem
    Ouch that Hurt, Very nice hit, Very nice
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...