Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Shizz from Walla Walla WASH

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
So, I get text from Nickiam, asking if I wanna bet the Vikings and Seattle with BigShizza, and Bigfnsteve and I normally don't bet against my team, but they caught me at weak moment and I accepted. So I Lost :(..... and sent off sticks. but then get pm that its alright and Shizz, was going to hit me anyways. Well get home from Deer Hunting after long couple days to this destruction that was sent... Really two can play this ... For being beat so bad this truely eases the pain, Thank you and watch your six. Very nice sticks with a few I have never had once rested will be checking out!!! Thanks.. :)

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Considering the beatings you've gotten recently, I assume the bullies used to take your milk money and give you swirlies when you were a kid...
    Nice hit, Jim!! Enjoy, Mike!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Considering the beatings you've gotten recently, I assume the bullies used to take your milk money and give you swirlies when you were a kid...
    Nice hit, Jim!! Enjoy, Mike!
    +1,000 hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa mikes gettin killed!!!! Nice job Jim!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're killin it, Jim!! Mighty fine smack down.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    This is why he is THe Big Shizza!!!! Nice hit Jim.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hit Jimbo, what a great selection! Something tells me that this kettle is reaching its boiling point........