Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Don't mess with WhoDeyGal

So I'm home making macaroni for Thanksgiving when my front porch gets leveled by a package from WhoDeyGal. I know I had this coming giving her addy out for birthday.. Greg and Trident only wanted to send you a card Nikki. The destruction is below sending me some of my favorites and a fresh rolled that I have yet to try. Thank you Nikki for you these cigars very excited about the PA def my all time fav. Photobucket

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow, great hit. Those AJ Fresh rolled are fantastic. Interesting that you got bombed for giving out an address...seems like someone gave me one not too long ago.....hmmm.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Nikki..keep up the good work!
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Nice payback for giving up your addy!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Nikki layin' it down!
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    james40:
    Wow, great hit. Those AJ Fresh rolled are fantastic. Interesting that you got bombed for giving out an address...seems like someone gave me one not too long ago.....hmmm.
    Lies! ;)
    Glad they made it safety and picked ones you can enjoy! It was much over due. Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Nikki, Happy Bird Day!! To you and TJ
    Bigshizza:
    Very nice Nikki, Happy Bird Day!! To you and TJ
    Thank ya, Shizza. Same to you and yours!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Nikki, very nice:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Very nice, she gave you a spanking, lol. Love the Beauty for a morning smoke. You should enjoy...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Very nice, she gave you a spanking, lol. Love the Beauty for a morning smoke. You should enjoy...
    +1 WTG Nikki! Enjoy!!