Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tony laid the smash down...

Tomy called me out...offered to send me a Piedra or two to try after I posted a thread looking for shorter smokes made ISOM. After forgetting about the thread, a month later he calls me out and offers to send a "couple" which apparently means six and some stragglers... Thanks a ton Tony, I'll be firing these up shortly. image

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see something has made it to where it's supposed to go. LOL!
    Although one of them looks to have jostled around in the shipping.
    Sorry about that. I had hoped they were protected well enough.
    Hope you enjoy them.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    nice! I want review dustin
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    It's not that bad Tony, they arrived fine. I'll let you know Jiunn, I'm curious about some of the budget coronas out there really. This was one, so I'm excitd to try it.
    catfishbluezz:
    It's not that bad Tony, they arrived fine. I'll let you know Jiunn, I'm curious about some of the budget coronas out there really. This was one, so I'm excitd to try it.
    i hear ya. me dos. if it's good for the money, I'm going to get some
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Holy moly batman!!!! Pow!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    gonna be placing an order for some hoyo DC and am thinking about grabbing the hoyo coronation as well. I'm halfway tempts to try some Cuaba coronas to as I really liked the salamone. Maybe some box splits on cheapo's will do the trick.
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    gonna be placing an order for some hoyo DC and am thinking about grabbing the hoyo coronation as well. I'm halfway tempts to try some Cuaba coronas to as I really liked the salamone. Maybe some box splits on cheapo's will do the trick.
    nice man. some fine choices! i'm down for box splits of those.
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    nice man. some fine choices! i'm down for box splits of those.
    PM to you bro
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nice hit bro. Those are done nice tag alongs as well. Can't wait forte review.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done for Mr Dustyfish!!