Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Stupid bears!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
So I decided to try and trade with Greg. Thinking I might be able to sneak attack him with the good ol "5 for 5" deal I was pretty happy. Well I got his end today!! Damn Greg thank you so much!! All awesome sticks and I might not be smart but I don't think there are 5!! I look forward to ruling you one of these days but today is not it.Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    So I decided to try and trade with Greg. Thinking I might be able to sneak attack him with the good ol "5 for 5" deal I was pretty happy.
    I'd say that you thought wrong...

Helluva selection you got there, Lee! Fantastic selection, very good smokes.
    And awesome bear attack, Greg!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Greg owns another BOTL!! Enjoy Lee!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy Lee, Greg takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'!!!!!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    So I decided to try and trade with Greg. Thinking I might be able to sneak attack him with the good ol "5 for 5" deal I was pretty happy.

Lol yup I did guess wrong...how do you sneak up on a bear?!
    Money can't buy taste
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Nice selection there Lee and way to go Greg

• greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jgibv:
    Lee.mcglynn:

You have to wait until the "bear sh!ts in the woods"........At that moment he is vulnerable.....Thats why every always asks if a "bear sh!ts in the woods".........
    greg2648:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jgibv:
    Lee.mcglynn:

You have to wait until the "bear sh!ts in the woods"........At that moment he is vulnerable.....Thats why every always asks if a "bear sh!ts in the woods".........
    Lmao I'll bomb you some ex lax before I trade with you again!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Very Nice Hit Greg,, Lee let us know how that RP is, looks interesting, ENjoy
    The Kid:
    Very Nice Hit Greg,, Lee let us know how that RP is, looks interesting, ENjoy
    The rp is good!! It's my favorite so Far and ill just stick to what I know from now. I actually bought some a couple years ago and was astonished rp put this out!! But the bear must have smelled I was down to one left!! So can't wait to revisit it!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    You woke big bear, make angry and send good sticks. Nice sticks there for sure.
  • very nice!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    It's getting colder maybe, they'll go hibernate..... lol very nice hit!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...