Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Greg...I thought I Could Trust You

Brother I know we haven't done a trade for some time but when you say 5 stick blind trade it means 5 stick blind trade. You sent a couple extras to round out this awesome selection and though I know we agreed on 5 only I appreciate the extras and your generosity.

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done Greg!! And enjoy them mike!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Mike!! That's a nice line up Greg!
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, Mike....I am not one to be trusted...Buy a Golden Retriever......Enjoy my friend.......
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Sorry, Mike....I am not one to be trusted...Buy a Golden Retriever......Enjoy my friend.......
    I will enjoy them for sure, I just hope what little I sent will be OK with you.

• greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:

C'mon Dawg......Its me.....You know me......I am a cigar w h o r e........
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:

That is what that little voice in my head kept saying as I packed my end of the trade. I am hoping they get there soon

• Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Nice selection as usual I see a nub dub in there very nice and a new shorty I got to get me one of those.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:

+1^ yes you tramp! Lol:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    very cool selection Greg-o-bear! man, you're crazy. you really are.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:

That is what that little voice in my head kept saying as I packed my end of the trade. I am hoping they get there soon

Nice hit Greg on one of the most deserving Brothers in the forum. Mike enjoy and watch your 3'oclock :)....

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Greg comes through again, great looking sticks! Mike, let us or me know what your thoughts are on that new Shorty if you would :D